Great Customer Service

Aldon

I wanted to give a shout out to vendor which may not be a sponsor directly but their products are carried by at least 1 or 2 sponsors.

(if this thread is border line or against the rules, please feel free to delete or remove)

I load slowly, I like to say meticulously:)

As such I use a beam scale to weigh each load individually. The process is a great stress reliever. I am in no rush.

I have an old Ohaus powder measure and i have never liked the way the drop tube worked so I started looking around for options with little luck.

I sent a note to Possum Hollow(Eric) to whom I have no affiliation, and asked if he had anything that might be coerced into working for me.

After several back and forth emails he sent me a drop tube at no charge to try. He offered to make changes or build from scratch if necessary and was willing to let me send it back or if completely happy once was all said and done, send him payment.....total less than 20 bucks.

It has been a long time since I have experienced this level of customer service. For < $20.00 !

I use their Bore guides and plugs pretty exclusively and now with a couple minor tweaks that I did myself, I am fairly enthused with my drop tube and powder measure.

Good Customer Service deserves an atta boy!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.