Nikon Customer Service

Bud Meadows

I've owned a pair of Nikon Monarch 8X42's for a few years, and have been pleased with them. This October, while bow hunting, I looked down to see that the left eyepiece had fallen off while walking in thick woods. Despite diligent searching, no eyepiece could be found. I sent them, plus a $10.00 check, directly to Nikon in California. On Nikon's website, they talk about their $10.00 "No questions asked" repair policy. Two months later, I still didn't have either repaired binos or a replacement. I discovered that the secret to good customer service at Nikon is to get a contact's name there, and use them as your champion. "Maya" always reponded to my e-mails within one day, and within a couple of weeks, I received a new pair of Monarch 10X42's that are a significant improvement over the old pair. The old adage "better late than never" applies in dealing with Nikon.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.