Erik Cortina is going to do the Backfire challenge

OMG! I hope they do not use their wives/better haves to help boost their ratings. 🤣 😇 😍 :cool:
He should probably get his wife to shoot it with that 300 win mag.
Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

If the wife is willing, I have no issues. I doubt she was forced to do so. I have been married for 43 years, and my wife will never do anything I tell/ask her to do unwillingly.
It depends if the players have different standards/ morals. That's the whole point Ed, relationships are different. People are different.

It depends if the players have different standards/ morals. That's the whole point Ed, relationships are different. People are different.
I am not going to lecture people in relationships or morals. This is not the right environment to do so. In addition, it is not my business nor have the expertise to do so.

Notice how this challenge didn't catch on like the ice water bucket challenge or the Wuhan get the jab challenge!?!?! If at first you do not succeed, try again!!!! But this time he is bringing in EC to gain more traction. Biggest issue is the 100 rounds. Very few long range shooters these days can afford to go blow this amount of ammo on something that doesn't put meat in the freezer or a significant monetary prize in their bank account. I'll watch because of the pure entertainment value, makes no difference to me how Erik performs. Wish him the best of luck, 100 out of a 100 is no easy task PERIOD.

Notice how this challenge didn't catch on like the ice water bucket challenge or the Wuhan get the jab challenge!?!?! If at first you do not succeed, try again!!!! But this time he is bringing in EC to gain more traction. Biggest issue is the 100 rounds. Very few long range shooters these days can afford to go blow this amount of ammo on something that doesn't put meat in the freezer or a significant monetary prize in their bank account. I'll watch because of the pure entertainment value, makes no difference to me how Erik performs. Wish him the best of luck, 100 out of a 100 is no easy task PERIOD.
Yup we get no monetary gain from the challenge. No click bait videos lol.

I am not going to lecture people in relationships or morals. This is not the right environment to do so. In addition, it is not my business nor have the expertise to do so.
Observations Ed, more like observations.

Oh there are a few on here that are fool enough to even criticize Erik. They are perfect when they are typing on that keyboard. But they won't dare make their own videos. Just like they criticized Jim. These videos are going to be awesome, informative, and entertaining! Can't wait.
It is funny to see how many people point out they are making money from this...duh!!!!!

Recent Posts