Dream Hunt

Tikkamike

If you could hunt your choice of Elk, Deer or Antelope, Any area that you wanted, where would it be? Giant bulls in the Absarokas? Monster Mulies in the Bear Tooths? or maybe in the high dessert? How bout Huge Antelope in the Red Dessert? Well maybe that dream can be a reality! Because Big Horn County Search & Rescue is raffling off a 2020 Commissioners tag goot for the winners choice of any Elk, Deer or Antelope tag of your choosing. Usually these tags are sold at auction for $20-$50k which makes it impossible for the average guy to obtain one. We are raffling this off and the tickets are $100 each. only 400 tickets sold. Last years winner was an LRH member. Support this great cause and experience an amazing Wyoming hunt. Click the link below to purchase.

Marco Polo would be my dream hunt but BigHorn sheep would kinda do the trick l guess. too bad l dont live in the USA :)

I'd love to bust a Cape buffalo with a .500NE double rifle....and an American bison with a 45-70 Lever rifle.

Chase red stag in New Zealand, Dall sheep in the Alaskan mountains.

But my dream hunt would have to be a Marco Polo or an Argali sheep.

Yogi-Boo Boo-Balto, or Junior the buffalo, while Mr. Ranger was tied, gagged and made to watch.

I'm in! Good people, doing good stuff. If I draw I'll need somebody to get me out!

Tag transferrable you think??? Not a deal breaker just curious.

Would have to be Ibex in New mexico on the Florida Mts. Putting in for the tag again this year! I would also say Kodiak island for Kodiak bears and or some type of sheep and or mountain goat.

I would love to go to hunt an Beozar Ibex someday. I just think they look so majestic climbing on those rock cliffs. Doubt it will ever happen but you have to dream. An Alaskan Yukon Moose would also be high on the list.
it aint that hard mate. just bargain with the safari guys in TURKEY. you could get a deal for half price. thay buy x number of tags to sell. and if thay cant fill them by the years end thay loose there Money. so thay would rather get them filled ;) lm no outfittter but l know everything about them. and l have a house at the top ibex hunting location of turkey. need help ? ask me. huters should help other hunters :)

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.