Dream hunt animal

This one probably isn't even in the top 20 all time
Geez ! and I thought you'd have to be insane to spend $275, now I know without a doubt people are insane or they got to much cash on hand..

Last edited:
None that I ever heard of anywhere on Earth..
The biggest problem with some of these special elk deer or sheep permits is that you have like dozens of guides out spotting for you. They know where this animal is 24/7. You just show up and shoot it. If your looking for the adventure, the experience, or the hunt. These special permits are not for you.

Your making high 7's - 8 figures a year to buy these h

The biggest problem with some of these special elk deer or sheep permits is that you have like dozens of guides out spotting for you. They know where this animal is 24/7. You just show up and shoot it. If your looking for the adventure, the experience, or the hunt. These special permits are not for you.
To me that isn't hunting.hunting is the adventure and the chase of the animal whether I decide to kill it or not. The governors tags are like you said a bunch of guides that know where the animal is and the buyer just kills it to have their name publicize and to feel like they have a bigger pecker than the rest. If I had a little pecker I might do the same, but instead I am a DIY hunter probably like most people on here.

Texas boy just built a new house with a vaulted celling and need a 200+ Mule Deer in the middle and a 400+ Elk on the other end. All ready have a couple 200 class whitetails but not that hard to do in South Texas.

To me that isn't hunting.hunting is the adventure and the chase of the animal whether I decide to kill it or not. The governors tags are like you said a bunch of guides that know where the animal is and the buyer just kills it to have their name publicize and to feel like they have a bigger pecker than the rest. If I had a little pecker I might do the same, but instead I am a DIY hunter probably like most people on here.
Nothing to do with little peckers
But it's a different experience
A lot of guys who buy those permits are in it for the glory but some are not
If I had that much money, I would be doing the same thing.

I always refer to rifle hunting from a blind -- harvesting.
I love my tree stands
Nothing to do with little peckers
But it's a different experience
A lot of guys who buy those permits are in it for the glory but some are not
If I had that much money, I would be doing the same thing.
In my opinion that isn't hunting that is just killing. Not much glory when someone else does all the work.