Or am I just dreaming?

* Swaro or better glass
* FFP
* MIL/MIL
* Solid/audible/repeatable turrets
* Illuminated
* 25oz or less
* $2200 or less
This is very similar to my list as well. I am more of a SFP and MOA guy, but definitely interested in what is available and opinions. Weight seems to be the most difficult criteria to achieve when looking at the list of higher end scopes with your features.

Does anyone know anything about these ?

They have offers in both focal planes
Spotting scopes look nice too

I think quite a few people on this forum have tried them. I had one of their FFP options a couple years back. Solid scopes for the money, glass was pretty good, but they are heavy. They are made by Light Optical Works in Japan and have some variety of "Schott" brand glass but not like you'd find in high end European optics. Turrets are nice in that they are re-settable without needing any tools, but the function is sort of soft so the locking "shell" of the turret pops up under little to no effort. When I had mine it felt like a poor man's version of the Vortex Razor HD. At its price point I would say it is better than the Viper PST, certainly better than the NF SHV F1, more user friendly than Burris XTR II, but not as nice as say a Steiner P4Xi. I know Athlon has offerings in that category, but I have not had hands on to compare.

In regards to the OP's qualifications for a scope, which scope would come the closest white going over budget. My parameters are very similar except I'm an MOA kind of guy.

As soon as I think I have found one the reticle is terrible.

Lots of guys like the March,mine might be early run and not on par with whats out.Im a mil user and Id think the TT315M,K318i,S&B EXOS sf,PMII 3-20X50 US,closest options ZCO 4-20X 50=34OZ Heavier than I want pack but if somebody gave me one?

This is very similar to my list as well. I am more of a SFP and MOA guy, but definitely interested in what is available and opinions. Weight seems to be the most difficult criteria to achieve when looking at the list of higher end scopes with your features.
Meopta makes a great scope , they make the Meopta Optica 6 series in first or second plane in a variety of powers and objective sizes . They have European glass and used too make the Zeiss Conquest for Zeiss and are not Chinese made if that matters. The Optica 6 second plane scopes can be bought for under 800.00 dollars , I don't think you will hear any negatives on this scope ,they preform way above their pay grade good luck on your choice . If you decide on a Chinese made scope Athlon is hard too beat for the price but Meopta is my preference.