Lightweight scope that dials with zero stop, does it exist?

I put a March 2.5-25x52 on my 28 nosler, this is the first year I've hunted with it but so far I really like it.

Ok I know they exist but doesn't seem to be many out there. When I say lightweight I'm thinking under 20 ounces and would prefer a pound or less. I don't need tons of magnification, something in the 12-15 on the top end would plenty. About the only one I see out there is the Leupold VX-5 3-15 that weighs in at just over 19 ounces. For those of you that have a vx-5, does it dial correctly every time? I was also looking at the Vxi-3 4-14 cds that only weighs 13 ounces but I'm nervous about that with no capped turrets or zero stop. Anything else out there that you all would trust for a hunting rifle? I'm thinking my budget is $1000ish. Thanks in advance
Why not a 4-16x44 Zeiss V4 they are even on special at RedHawk rifles. I run one on my 338SS works flawless 21oz.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.