Does a bear crap in the woods?

FB_IMG_1666885959583.jpg

Learned it from the monkeys in the Zoo. Don't get to close the the cage.
I often went to the San Diego zoo when we were in port and I didn't have duty for the day. Loved to stand back and watch the big silverback gorilla throw poop at anyone pressed up to the rail for a close look. One day, I watched what was obviously a group of 4 sailors fresh out of boot camp go in for the close look, and, yes, they were in their dress whites. Yep, the silverback waited until they were all lined up and let the **** fly! Direct hit! Since I had watched him do this on more than one occasion, all I could do was laugh! 2 of the 4 took direct hits; their dress whites weren't so white anymore....

I often went to the San Diego zoo when we were in port and I didn't have duty for the day. Loved to stand back and watch the big silverback gorilla throw poop at anyone pressed up to the rail for a close look. One day, I watched what was obviously a group of 4 sailors fresh out of boot camp go in for the close look, and, yes, they were in their dress whites. Yep, the silverback waited until they were all lined up and let the **** fly! Direct hit! Since I had watched him do this on more than one occasion, all I could do was laugh! 2 of the 4 took direct hits; their dress whites weren't so white anymore....
Imagine having to explain the state of their uniforms to the watch officer when they went back aboard ship. 😳 Wouldn't want to be them!