Do you use sealer or moisture sealer on your reloads?

I recall the military using an asphaltic sealer on the bullets and a primer sealer. I pulled a few bullets years ago and found it on the bullets. I dont know if they still use it but I'm sure they use something. I never seal my loads and never had an issue or reason to seal them

No, I don't seal my ammo. I know the military had bad problems with moisture in the Pacific theater during WW II and they don't want to get caught with their pants down again. With the storms and hurricanes in the southeast I could understand your concern. Around here I could store ammo on the front lawn ( brown lawn) after April and it would be safe.

I do. I get it from Ballistic Products. It is clear and smells like fingernail polish. I tint it with green tint dye. I started using it on just crimps and primers of handloaded Tungsten Shotgun shells. Waterfowl loads are used in a normally wet environment, and the shells are expensive to load. After finding the stuff actually works, I started using it on all my hunting loads. I also load in my garage. It has both an A/C and a dehumidifier. The air is wet here. Just one more thing you can control to make your ammo better than factory. Doesn't cost much or take much time.

Yes the air there is humid. When I was stationed there in GA we operated in the swamps. I think it rained there nearly 300 days a year? Anyways our ammo was exposed constantly to the rain and humidity. However when I loaded my ammo for Alaska I didn't use sealant and it functioned fine. Alaska's weather, and mosquitos, are pretty close to GA's conditions. There's nothing wrong with using sealant, I wouldn't want to use it for long range hunting. But that's a limited area in hunting, especially in the parts of GA I was in. The main concern with sealant for me is forcing it down a firing pin hole while cleaning. It can mix with solvents a create a polymer like substance. That can restrict primer strikes and it tough to get rid of. Just clean boltfaces on any firearm with the boltface facing down while brushing or cleaning. That's what I've done with my EDC pistols/ revolvers and I haven't had any issues.