Do you use sealer or moisture sealer on your reloads?

I recall the military using an asphaltic sealer on the bullets and a primer sealer. I pulled a few bullets years ago and found it on the bullets. I dont know if they still use it but I'm sure they use something. I never seal my loads and never had an issue or reason to seal them
Ever dropped a round in the water? Usuful for long term storage.

No, I don't seal my ammo. I know the military had bad problems with moisture in the Pacific theater during WW II and they don't want to get caught with their pants down again. With the storms and hurricanes in the southeast I could understand your concern. Around here I could store ammo on the front lawn ( brown lawn) after April and it would be safe.
Must be southwest.

I do. I get it from Ballistic Products. It is clear and smells like fingernail polish. I tint it with green tint dye. I started using it on just crimps and primers of handloaded Tungsten Shotgun shells. Waterfowl loads are used in a normally wet environment, and the shells are expensive to load. After finding the stuff actually works, I started using it on all my hunting loads. I also load in my garage. It has both an A/C and a dehumidifier. The air is wet here. Just one more thing you can control to make your ammo better than factory. Doesn't cost much or take much time.
We're soggy here in GA too. I started stealing err borrowing my mom's finger nail polish to seal my shotgun loads when I started. It does work. I use it sparingly on most loads I make. I'm a bit paranoid of moisture damage here. I can't fathom trying to shoot a defence load and no go boom due to moisture.

On a few loads, I have used finger nail polish on the primer edges (applied with a tooth pick), and I have experimented with Camp Dry sprayed on the primer and base. Most of these were either specific handgun rounds, some hunting ammo for wet weather hunting in humid and rainy areas, and some shot shell reloads for duck hunting. The shot shells also had a thin application of paraffin to the closure of the crimp.

Even without sealants, I can only think of two times I had a load that failed due to rain and moisture, and one of those was a muzzle loader in an all day rain. I solved that by applying a thin coat of wax around the nipple prior to capping. ( a friend once used a very thin piece of kitchen plastic sandwich wrap over his nipple and cap) The other was a reloaded shot shell that I had dropped in the water and placed back in my vest pocket. Later that day, I tried it, and it failed.
I used to hunt ducks a lot up north in ND/MN a million years ago. I happened on a very scared/hungry bear. I was more scared than it in truth. My first encounter. After what seemed like an eternity, the bear decided it wanted my smelly game bag. I tried to drop it and it got caught on my chest waders. It didn't seem to care and came after me. While running, across the water (it seemed like) I hastily ejected a round replacing it with a slug and it didn't go boom. Holy whistling mackerel! My buddy took care of the situation, saving me and my dad. After I got home, we pulled the shell apart to see if there was anything obvious. The powder came out in large clumps. My dad and I just looked at each other in disbelief. Ever since then, I seal all shotshells, hunting, and defence rounds. No exceptions!

I'm kinda new to the area. I didn't move here until 1994.
Little Richard GIF
;)

Do you use moisture sealer on your reloads? If so, whats your preference? What loads do you use it on-pistol, rifle, shotgun? What type-training, plinking, hunting, precision? Is it even necessary? Stay safe and have fun.
I don't use anything, and have fired my own reloads of up to 30 years old with no problem, but I am confident of the environment their stored in.