Do You Plan To Buy Any New Optics In The Next 12 Months?

Do you plan to buy any new optics in the next 12 months?

• YES - of course!

Votes: 1,874 88.3%
  • NO - I have enough for now...

Votes: 248 11.7%

• Total voters
Anyone have any information on the Zeiss vivtory scope line with the integrated laser rangefinder?
I dont see them being talked about at all.

just got a new scope for the 30-06 and am looking at getting a vortex viper 4-12x40pa for the 22-250

Hopefully, a Night Force for my Rem .308 (best scope on the planet)

Also considering the New Leica 1600 Range Finder. Already have the 1200 and find that it's not enough for the .338 Edge (by Shawn Carlock).

Would like some feedback on this range finder (Leica 1600)? lightbulb

You bet.

Either a Nightforce NSX 5.5x22x50 (leaning towards) or
Huskemaw (need to try the one out on my friend's rifle first)

Anyone have thought on the Nightforce? having trouble deciding between the 50 and 56 mm versions.

Yes I do and did

I bought a new Nikon Monarch X - 10.5 by 42 binoculars
I bought a new Nikon Prostaff 20-60X80 spotting scope
I bought a new Leica 1600 Rangemaster
I bought a new Bushnell 1200 Arc rangefinder

Im going to buy a new Nightforce or Leupold for my AR-50, have older Nightforce Benchrest 8-32X56 but want one with .25 adjustment and more of it 5-22 etc.gun)Any suggestions people?!? ;) Going to use 50 moa base from Armalite so want at least 50 moa adjustment to be able to zero at 100. Want reliable turret scope to be able to return to zero reliably. thanks

Love the binoculars for the price and 100 rebate, couldn't fire on a big boy just yet. Gather lots of light, LIGHT, used them all fall deer, elk and coyote hunting. Caps/covers suck big time now half lost. I use my stuff and my friends think I abuse them. I clean glass with cloth and cleaner and have them filled with sticks grass snow and still look just fine. Compared to uncles cabelas euro models - the same looking through them but his draw a little more light at dusk. Im still happy for price. Worth the price difference compared to regular Monarchs. Am looking for good cover that is quick to use and not bulky. Does anyone have any experience with skin/scope coat type covers? thanks

Use the spotter a little but not enough to do a good review. Wish had fine focus. Maybe too big for packing deep in and will probably get 16-48X60 for that.

Have used Leica 1600 around home and took on all trips but didn't have any long shots for its use. I have been using the Bushnell 1200 arc for out to 800 on deer and elk. I got the 1200 for bow hunting but used it mainly rifle hunting this year. Did shoot an elk at 636 with it. The Bushnell is unbelievable for the price people. Have someone to get a present for-- get them this rangefinder. Ebay on auction I got mine for 280 camo model as well. Only complaint is NO lighted reticle, but at dusk i would range and then look into sky to see reading.

yes I am I am planning on getting 3-15x 50 nightforce nsx. have read some reviews and am wondering if it will be adequite for 1000 yard shots. Also is the quality as good as they seem to be. I have had zero experience with them. I do like that they are made in the states. Any input would be great. Thanks

I have heard good reports about the Nightforce, although the only negative one is that the light gathering capacity isn't as good as german glass.
Cheers
Richard

These are some of the things i have purchased in the last year.

Nightforce 5.5x22x56 nxs with npr1
Leica 1600 rangefinder
Leupold ultimate slam muzzleloader scope.
Leupold 12x50 olympic binoculars.
I also will be buying another nightforce scope for my new 7 wsm being built by kevin cram.