Do you hunt with MOA or MRAD scope , and why ?

Wow. What's the theory behind that.
In my province you can't hunt with a caliber larger then .224 pill once you tag out on your deer. Apparently this law is being changed as there is no evidence that hunting with a larger caliber will stop poaching
Interesting! In Alberta you must use 23 caliber and up! It was to stop animals from being wounded and getting away. Extremely outdated law as when it went into existence .223s didn't exist!

Interesting! In Alberta you must use 23 caliber and up! It was to stop animals from being wounded and getting away. Extremely outdated law as when it went into existence .223s didn't exist!
Yeah. NB finally came to their senses and now allow.224 and above all year. Only took 40 years to get that passed. Hopefully some other laws will get changed

Like the Friggen Ban!
Oh and we finally have wild turkey hunting but only in certain zones. Took 25 years. Apparently because of sustainability. Funny as locals have been jacking them for years. Also y closed in zones where there aren't any. If a fella is stupid enough well…at least you'll have the woods to yourself.

There is some really bad info in this thread. I didn't read the whole thing because I was going to have an aneurism.
The short of it is go with what you know it really doesn't matter. lots are starting to lean to mil/mil because it's easier to calculate from base 10 units

Recent Posts