DNZ scope mounts

I have the mounts on 300 wby mag and 30-06 Rem 7600. Only issue I had was the 300 mounting screws were a bit too long and would protrude into the action area. i like the fact they are constructed out of a single piece of billeted aluminum. I might be wrong but my rational was less hardware less to worry about and track down if there is an issue. I've run 50 rounds through the 300 WBY no Loss of accuracy or interference with ejection

I had the one piece on a .300 win mag and it kept slipping at their recommended torque spec. Everything else I have heard and seen has been great reviews.

I used them for a while on all my guns but I like to tinker and they make removing/replacing scopes a little more tedious. I still have one on a gun I don't move the scope from but all the rest have rail and rings to make for quick removal and replacement now.

Is there a reason I don't see any threads about DNZ mounts?? Just curious
Great question & post. TY
I'm a huge DNZ fan. I've used nothing else on every rifle & inline muzzleloader that I've owned for 22yrs now.
I rank aesthetics equally with functionality as much as humanly possible. IMHO there is not another better looking, cleaner set-up than with the DNZ line. I have both 1 piece & 2 piece, I really like not needing a rail & the " less IS - more " philosophy. The rings blend into the scope almost making them disappear. I really like that.
I've had DNZ rings/mounts on everything from 300WM & 7mm mag, 30-06 & .308 to big boomer smokeless .45 & .40 muzzleloaders to .22's without ever a single issue or complaint. I've even talked to the guy that owns & makes them a cpl times with great experiences there as well.
I have 2 more custom smokeless muzzleloader projects in the making, guess which rings/mounts I'll be putting on them lol