DNZ scope mounts

I have the mounts on 300 wby mag and 30-06 Rem 7600. Only issue I had was the 300 mounting screws were a bit too long and would protrude into the action area. i like the fact they are constructed out of a single piece of billeted aluminum. I might be wrong but my rational was less hardware less to worry about and track down if there is an issue. I've run 50 rounds through the 300 WBY no Loss of accuracy or interference with ejection
Same reason I started using them

I agree with NineRing62's observations. One piece, no lining up the second set of rings. They hold tight and have multiple heights available. Want stainless colored to match your barrel? They usually have them. Most of my rifles (Tikka uses Opti-Lock) have DNZ on them. I have never had an issue.

I have the mounts on 300 wby mag and 30-06 Rem 7600. Only issue I had was the 300 mounting screws were a bit too long and would protrude into the action area. i like the fact they are constructed out of a single piece of billeted aluminum. I might be wrong but my rational was less hardware less to worry about and track down if there is an issue. I've run 50 rounds through the 300 WBY no Loss of accuracy or interference with ejection
They offer different screw size and options on their website, i bought spares in case

I have two sets and am happy with them. I was a little worried at first about having a single screw on each side of the ring caps but have had no issues losing zero. You can get them often on eBay for a good price.

I have two sets and am happy with them. I was a little worried at first about having a single screw on each side of the ring caps but have had no issues losing zero. You can get them often on eBay for a good price.
Yes, they may look like they won't hold a 50mm scope on with mag recoil, but they certainly do & just fine I might add.
DNZ now has a heavy duty ring thats twice as wide with 2 screws per side for those worried about issues with the 1 screw design. Like I've said, I've had them on a 7mm mag & a 300 WM & never any kind of issues or complaints. They really are very well designed & made. I prob sound like I'm getting paid from DNZ, but I can assure you, I am not.