DNZ Scope Mounts

112Savage

I was wondering if anyone has experience with the DNZ scope mounting systems on a bolt action. They look extremely rugged, and are apparently light weight to boot. I would be looking to put one onto a Savage Long action. How well do they fit? Eye relief adjustment? Loading and unloading out of a blind magazine? I'm a big believer in tough low mounts for scopes (a la David Lloyd). How would these fit the bill?

Game Reaper Mounts : DNZ Game Reaper scope mounts golf cart locks, Game Reaper Quiver Keeper Lock a Cart

They are very good in my opinion, I have multiple sets and am very pleased. Only negative is the looks of them due to the thick Diameter of the rings but besides that they are very stout.

I have a set on my Tikka 300WSM. Very light, seem strong. Wish I could get my Leupold just a little bit further forward though.

Thanks guys. They do seem rather "tough" and well constructed. I think I may try them out on a savage long action soon. Its just begging for a new barrel, scope, and stock. :D

I like alum. pict. type rails and usually need the 20 moa. Then in a pinch I can switch scopes easy, the rail has more room for different lengths of scopes and on several I run a cos. and rail mnt bubble, which are easy to switch also

I like alum. pict. type rails and usually need the 20 moa. Then in a pinch I can switch scopes easy, the rail has more room for different lengths of scopes and on several I run a cos. and rail mnt bubble, which are easy to switch also

I also use a rail on my Savage and I have used the DNZ mounts and they are good. However, I also recommend Aadmount mounts because they return to zero better and are virtually indestructible. I also recommend a steel rail instead of aluminum because they stand up better to mounting and remounting any of the mounts or rings you choose. I like the single piece mounts and find that they are almost trouble free.

These are well built and lightweight mounts! I have a 20 MOA model for a Remington short action, never mounted, if any interest. I ordered directly from DNZ the MOA models are a bit more spendy. They work great, have used them on my lightweight builds.

Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.