DNZ scope mounts

Main reason I like DNZ Game Reaper is the rings are purt'nigh always offset inside of the base mounting screws. This allows me to run my leedle Leuy 2.5-8 and 2-7 on long action rifles. On my 220F I tried many mounts, including the most highly recommended rail with Warne rings combo. I cut off the end of the rail to allow clearance for the objective of the 2-7. Heavy and unattractive. Went to DNZ and saved several ounces and had better ejection. Since I am very weight conscious, I will go with Talley Lightweights if the scope tube is long enough to bridge the action. Recently got a new Traditions Vortek ML and there was a difference in the one-piece DNZ vs one-piece Talley for mounting height and how much they offset to the rear. {the Vortek ignition system seems to put the action farther away} DNZ medium was the right choice (for me) to get the scope closer to my eye.
So in general I think DNZ's are easy to mount, lightweight, work well with short scopes, and look more utilitarian than artistic.