Did Cabelas close their stores during covid 19 outbreak ????????

H82MISS

I live in southwest Missouri, and have tried for days to get through to Cabels in Hazelwood, MO, and no one returns phone calls, nor can you get anyone from their gun library to call back, which isn't uncommon for this store.
Just wondered if anyone knows if they are closed during this virus situation. Thanks.

H82MISS

I found nothing on their home page either, and called Cabelas customer service, and rep informed me that he wasn't sure if any stores had closed, other than changing hours of operation and was not very helpful overall anyways, kinda condescending in the way he spoke.

41magnut

I suppose it depends on the jurisdiction.

Lubbock TX is open, limited occupancy 50 people in building - max- including employees. Unless procedures have changed that I'm unaware of.
Cabelas is a firearms & ammo retailer and as such considered essential retail in the republic.

BlackTail30

Looks like they did here in the Northwest.

Attachments

• DF48F74D-1B74-49FD-B8A1-B26A1EAC7F53.png
    DF48F74D-1B74-49FD-B8A1-B26A1EAC7F53.png
    52 KB · Views: 15
  • 371837C6-7BBE-4A14-9325-578E06929855.png
    371837C6-7BBE-4A14-9325-578E06929855.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 17

jimbires

Really? That's their flagship store.

yes , I was planning on going but they are closed .the more I thought about it I was changing my mind . they are in , or close to , a virus hot spot . no sense looking for trouble . said something like they would meet outside to give you your order . I wanted to check out a few garmin GPS's , I can wait .

Hairtrigger

I doubt if they will close unless they are ordered to, this is the first time that people are going to Cabela’s since bass pro bought them and everyone quit going

Last edited:

emp1953

yes , I was planning on going but they are closed .the more I thought about it I was changing my mind . they are in , or close to , a virus hot spot . no sense looking for trouble . said something like they would meet outside to give you your order . I wanted to check out a few garmin GPS's , I can wait .
If you are in Clearfield county, Grice's probably has most of what you could get at Cabelas.

Deputy819

LRH Team Member
Both stores here in Kentucky (Louisville & Lexington) are open with adjusted store hours of 10a-6p. All ‘events’ scheduled to take place at each store this month have been cancelled.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.