Where did COVID go??

jbs2014

You guys notice nobody is talking about COVID anymore? I was just watching BBC and saw the EU parliament leaving a meeting, no masks or social distancing.

No more vaccine fights and mask debates to be seen. I didn't know pandemics had a simple off switch.

On a positive note we don't have to see Fauci's ugly face anymore. I wonder where he went? Beagle barbecue maybe?

You guys notice nobody is talking about COVID anymore? I was just watching BBC and saw the EU parliament leaving a meeting, no masks or social distancing.

No more vaccine fights and mask debates to be seen. I didn't know pandemics had a simple off switch.

On a positive note we don't have to see Fauci's ugly face anymore. I wonder where he went? Beagle barbecue maybe?
Omicron has become the dominant strain in most of the world apparently and it is the least virulent of all.

The best thing about Omicron is that it appears to be providing permanent immunity for the other strains as well so basically, God came up with the perfect solution to the problem.

We keep getting some spikes and dips in the daily mortality Numbers but the seem to have pretty well leveled off to sub 2,000/day and of course most of those when you dig into them are people dying of other things who are also positive for Covid.

Unless you're over 65 and/or have a seriously compromised immune system there's really nothing to fear.

Last edited:
I just think it's a bit odd. All is he online tools that I used to track infection rates are not being updated anymore. And nobody want to talk about the CHICOMs and their complicity in the pandemic. It is almost like it's being brushed under the rug. Almost
You can still find updates here:

Death rate in the US is down to @ 1K per day. Within a week or so, we'll top 1M cumulative in a two year span. A significant portion of those were the victim of their own politics.

Omicron has become the dominant strain in most of the world apparently and it is the least virulent of all.

The best thing about Omicron is that it appears to be providing permanent immunity for the other strains as well so basically, God came up with the perfect solution to the problem.

We keep getting some spikes and dips in the daily mortality Numbers but the seem to have pretty well leveled off to sub 2,000/day and of course most of those when you dig into them are people dying of other things who are also positive for Covid.

Unless you're over 65 and/or have a seriously compromised immune system there's really nothing to fear.
You're spot on with Omicron. Ultimately, it's probably doing us a "favor".

You can still find updates here:

Death rate in the US is down to @ 1K per day. Within a week or so, we'll top 1M cumulative in a two year span. A significant portion of those were the victim of their own politics.
I still like my arcGIS map.

I predict another variant in a few months .it will be called the midterm variant . it will be so deadly Mark Zuckerberg will have to fund the election, again . we'll have to install voting drop boxes , turn election day into election month ,mass mail ballots , stop counting votes at 3am . you guys know the routine , we saw it all November 2020 .