Did anybody catch this on Fox ?

It's HOW WE ROLL IN IDAHO 😆
I think it's AWESOME!!! A lot of jealousy here seems.... Give the "hunting brother" a little slack, his F150 was in the shop!!!!

Food for thought though, I'd rather be a participant in and a part of the circle of life. It's astounding the people who deny their humanity and refuse to be a part of it!!!

We all have different opinions on whats right or wrong or PC. I am tired of bending over to satisfy someone else's feelings. We hunt, we kill, we don't harvest unless mushrooms, we eat wild game, not apologizing how I transport my kills. I've been screamed at, been saluted, been threatened for animals in truck bed. I've had my truck vandalized by anti hunters while parked. Subsequently caught them which is another story.

I'm done giving up one more inch to placate someone's feelings. We kill to live whether indirectly at grocery store or directly through our own means. I do not ask for anyones approval to do so nor do I need it. It seems everyone wants approval or give approval of how they live their lives. Nope, not needed.
Ah ! There you are ! Right on brother. I couldn't of said it better. let the anti's, wokies, vegans, etc. suffer my beliefs for a change . Screw PC and Pansification of the country.

I have lived in Idaho most of my life. It is interesting to see the difference in the reactions from folks on this board. Personally, I don't care how he transports the cougar or what vehicle he took hunting. Perhaps his decisions were intended to draw attention? I still don't see a problem with that. Everyone snaps pictures of the bull elk or the buck and posts them on their FB page. Did his actions draw fire from those that oppose the things I treasure? Perhaps, but if what some of us do must remain a secret then I think it makes it easier to evoke an emotional response and easier to cast a shadow on the sport. When I load a critter on my atv I tend to drive it right up into the back of the truck for the ride home. It is easier to unload that way once I get home. It feels like some folks think I should carefully pack it into a non-descript cooler and remove all evidence of hunting to avoid offending anyone on the way home? All of this is to avoid drawing fire from the folks that wear their opinions on their shirts and shout down or cancel folks that disagree with them? I just can't think of an example where this logic has worked out well.

We been strapping deer to the back of the truck ever since I can remember and they'll still be doing it when I'm long gone. Kids starting as young as 4 years old and can't wait to put some meat on the ground where at the dinner table they can say "I did that."

..... and you know this man is a small man inflating his ego....

So do you think cats shouldn't be hunted? There are many biologists who think
there are more cats now than at anytime in USA's history.
Many states are legalizing night hunting for predators....thermals, night vision, lights etc.
Why? It sure isn't so small men can inflate their ego. It is because they are in dire need of having their populations
put back in balance.
There you go once again trying to put words in my mouth. I never said anything about whether I think cats should be hunted. I've heard they taste pretty good. I'm actually heading out tomorrow with a buddy to search for tracks (fresh snow yesterday) in a zone we hunt regularly in the fall. I'll be happy to get one if the opportunity arises.