Did anybody catch this on Fox ?

When I was in high school I hung coyote tails from the radio antennas and drove around town with guns in the gun racks of the back windows of my 1948 chevy pickup truck. Would I do that today probably not , but if it would have been a 1969 Z28 I'd had 2 tails one one the antenna and one one the passenger seat and no dogs.

I am a live and let live guy or you do you kind of fella. So if he wants to throw a nasty lion on his lambo go for it.
We are all made to endure the nastiness of the left at every turn so I won't stress driving a deer or elk into town and ppl getting angry. I leave them be so they can leave me be.

Glad I read more about this dude and his Lambo hunting vehicle! Turns out, it was a type of publicity stunt all for GOOD. This is what he is doing;
From the Instagram:

"We're so thankful for everyone that has resonated with our mission, followed our page and shared Will Alt's mountain lion hunt!

As a reminder, Will is giving away TWO life changing experiences to a couple deserving human beings. The deadline to nominate someone (or yourself), is this Thursday, 2/23! With every adventure, we are dedicated to giving back to someone in need.

We will be giving away a fully guided/outfitted mountain lion hunt in the upcoming Idaho 2023/2024 season to someone with a true passion for the outdoors, and can benefit from a life lifting experience like this.

We will also be providing a day at the track in the Lambo for a special car enthusiast and his or her family that needs a day of laughs and exhilarating speed at the track."

Please send us or Will Alt a message with your nomination!"

All I gotta say is ROCK-ON my veteran brother!!! Only in America are we this blessed!!!

Some guys just go out of their way to tarnish the image of American sportsman. This display reminds me of something my wife says, "just because you have money, it doesn't mean that you have class".
About time someone quits hiding their passion to avert hurt feelings. If it's offensive to anyone they can look away or kiss that man's and his blue ticks ***!! He may not have been able to afford any other transportation anyhow.

Absolutely. I respect anybody that buys $100,000 sports car and has no troubles strapping a harvested animal to it. No difference in buying $100,000 truck and doing the same thing IMO. Never said he was smart
I`m all for sticking up for one`s beliefs, as long as they don`t involve deliberate harm, either physical or psychological, to others. Having said that, I think it goes without saying that strapping a dead cougar, and pretty much anything else for that matter, onto a 100 K (? ) sports car is going to get PLENTY of attention. If that was his goal, I`m sure he succeeded in spades!!
It is a fact, whether we wish to admit it or not, that many in the Gen Z, X, whatever letter you wish to apply, are not just anti-shooting and anti- guns, but anti-hunting as well. THEY CAN ALSO VOTE and will be future politicians and legislators. It`s just my opinion, but I think going out of one`s way ( having a hard time believing that the guy wasn`t showing out, but that`s just me) like that needlessly serves to reinforce anti-hunting sentiments, sentiments that none of us needs to knowingly propagate. The very last five words in your post may well have been close to the mark.

I`m all for sticking up for one`s beliefs, as long as they don`t involve deliberate harm, either physical or psychological, to others. Having said that, I think it goes without saying that strapping a dead cougar, and pretty much anything else for that matter, onto a 100 K (? ) sports car is going to get PLENTY of attention. If that was his goal, I`m sure he succeeded in spades!!
It is a fact, whether we wish to admit it or not, that many in the Gen Z, X, whatever letter you wish to apply, are not just anti-shooting and anti- guns, but anti-hunting as well. THEY CAN ALSO VOTE and will be future politicians and legislators. It`s just my opinion, but I think going out of one`s way ( having a hard time believing that the guy wasn`t showing out, but that`s just me) like that needlessly serves to reinforce anti-hunting sentiments, sentiments that none of us needs to knowingly propagate. The very last five words in your post may well have been close to the mark.
Doesn't take a scientist to realize this is gonna bring out the guys and gals and combination folks out there that don't agree with this kind of behavior. Its not the antis that concern me. We'll never change them. They hate hunting, Guns and hunters. Its the people that have no problem with guns and hunting but just do not participate with either. They are the ones I believe we want to keep supporting our lifestyle. While I agree they can harm that resource if seeing this kind of stuff, education is what's needed in all walks. Being from Michigan, hunters here all display their bucks on their vehicles while driving home from the north. Its tradition. Nobody is concerned because it's been handed down for generations and everyone traveling in this state sees it annually and it's become the norm and not an offensive act. People here are educated in why we hunters do it. Its not disrespectful to the animal but just the opposite. The Antis are not my worry in the formula. Not sure how Western states do it but hunters are the best conservationists in the country. Any small amount of research will show that.

I`m all for sticking up for one`s beliefs, as long as they don`t involve deliberate harm, either physical or psychological, to others
And do you think they are worried about my psychological being?
I don't go out of my way to antagonize anyone but I sure ain't going to hide anything so someone's feelings don't get hurt.

In some places mountain lion hunting is illegal and you can't even get permission to kill a problem animal that is encroaching on neighborhoods or killing pets/livestock. SSS is the thing to do in that case.

I personally wouldn't strap a dead animal to an exotic car just for the car's sake. He could have rented or borrowed something else I'm sure.

It seems like he knows what he is doing which is good.

I remember years ago there was some stupid chick that went to her college graduation (at Kent State I think) with an AR15 on her back and the scope on backwards. She was trying to be some sort of political gun bunny because she wasn't hot enough to be a regular Instagram ho so as soon as she made the news she was asking Twitter to give her a blue check mark. She did everything wrong, wrong venue, messed up gun (just a prop) and obvious attention-seeking.

This guy has the obvious attention-seeking but the venue is OK and there is nothing obviously wrong with his hunt, I'm OK with it.

Recent Posts