Decent price on Norma 223

Given the current ammo prices this is a pretty good price especially for brass case relaodable standard cup and core projectile shells.
Also free shipping on orders over $150
I just bought this product about three weeks ago, definitely a good buy IMO. I also picked up some .308, I mostly wanted the brass.

I found the exact ammo in a local gun shop for $6 about a year ago. I bought five boxes and only half of the first two boxes went bang. I tried it in two different bolt actions.
I contacted Norma and they acted concerned but their actions have dictated different.
To start with they asked for the remaining un-shot ammo back. They supplied the return label and I gladly sent it to them.
That was over a year ago and they (Kimberly Brekel) have hem-haw'd the whole time.
At first they were going to replace the original ammo, then they didn't have that in stock. I sent them all the cartridges that I shoot (6BR, 270Win,7mmRemMag,.300WinMag) upon their request and all they say is, "Not currently in stock, will ship when available".
At this point, I don't expect to ever see a box of Norma ammo show up at my doorstep but there also will not be any purchased by me again. Not brass, bullets or powder. No more Norma.

If you sign up for emails, they'll send you a 10% off coupon. I bought 5 boxes of 300 WSM (180 grain bond strike). With the 10%, and free shipping, the loaded ammo isn't much more than buying empty brass. Plan is to use the ammo to break in a new rifle/barrel and get fire formed brass. If it shoots well, I'll get drops and use it for a year or two's worth of hunting while I burn through it. Factory Tikka T3x.

Price of empty brass, bullets, powder, and primers is well over what I paid for the loaded ammo.

Long story short, don't miss out on the 10% off.

If you sign up for emails, they'll send you a 10% off coupon. I bought 5 boxes of 300 WSM (180 grain bond strike). With the 10%, and free shipping, the loaded ammo isn't much more than buying empty brass. Plan is to use the ammo to break in a new rifle/barrel and get fire formed brass. If it shoots well, I'll get drops and use it for a year or two's worth of hunting while I burn through it. Factory Tikka T3x.

Price of empty brass, bullets, powder, and primers is well over what I paid for the loaded ammo.

Long story short, don't miss out on the 10% off.
Ugh....price is good the bad QC post scares me. You planning to shoot some.....yesterday?????? Lol

Ugh....price is good the bad QC post scares me. You planning to shoot some.....yesterday?????? Lol
I'm going to use it for barrel break-in and to get fire-formed brass for a new Tikka I bought. It might be spring before I get around to shooting groups with it. I don't do much winter shooting but I may put some down range to get the shoot-clean, shoot-clean process out of the way.

I'm getting a muzzle break installed early January.

Thanks to FedEx, I don't even have the ammo yet. It was shipped out fast but FedEx is very unreliable getting stuff into Boise, ID.

I'm going to use it for barrel break-in and to get fire-formed brass for a new Tikka I bought. It might be spring before I get around to shooting groups with it. I don't do much winter shooting but I may put some down range to get the shoot-clean, shoot-clean process out of the way.

I'm getting a muzzle break installed early January.

Thanks to FedEx, I don't even have the ammo yet. It was shipped out fast but FedEx is very unreliable getting stuff into Boise, ID.
Roger....I'm looking only for blast and burn it range ammo. If it will hold 3-4" good enough for me just can't have it not go bang.