Current sell price on pre-ban colt ar15

I don`t get why folks think Colts were made better.They used all Mill Spec parts bought from the cheapest supplier.That was everything excluding the lower frame.The older frames did not have the auto sear area blocked off.Just sayin,Huntz
Considering the competition, minus Armalight, not many shot alongside 16 & 20" Hbars. Some of the sporter weights did good to. Plus, that flat top 6724???, had to have been a predecessor to modern custom varmint versions, it's selling point was accuracy.
Colt AR 15 is legend, can't take that away.
I bought a pre-ban post ban, not sure how i can brag it is pre-ban, confusing, lol

I don`t get why folks think Colts were made better.They used all Mill Spec parts bought from the cheapest supplier.That was everything excluding the lower frame.The older frames did not have the auto sear area blocked off.Just sayin,Huntz
Yea, pre ban just had an open inlet . All ar15s are open now that I've seen. There are jigs you can buy to inlet 80% receivers , and all those are " open ".
I guess of someone has a sentimental attachment to a Colt branded AR and wanted one like you can buy today, you have something . Colts have always been the floppies fitting ARs I've messed with. ARs are like 10/22s , they are piece part modular platforms that you can build anyway you see fit. Its a completely different market for AR guns these days. Thats about all I shoot anymore . You can build a tack driver in one of several calibers for a grand that will shoot on par with , or out shoot any 3k fancy built AR.

Considering the competition, minus Armalight, not many shot alongside 16 & 20" Hbars. Some of the sporter weights did good to. Plus, that flat top 6724???, had to have been a predecessor to modern custom varmint versions, it's selling point was accuracy.
Colt AR 15 is legend, can't take that away.
I bought a pre-ban post ban, not sure how i can brag it is pre-ban, confusing, lol
I used a Colt shooting Service Rifle in CMP for 10 years.My RRA`s are head and shoulders a better AR.Eagles the 1st edition Armalite were twice the rifle.My opinion,Huntz

I used a Colt shooting Service Rifle in CMP for 10 years.My RRA`s are head and shoulders a better AR.Eagles the 1st edition Armalite were twice the rifle.My opinion,Huntz
I have a preban Eagle Arms/ Armalite. :)

Hi, I was thinking of the doing the same, that isselling my Colt HBAR-Model R6700CH, It came with the 4 power Colt scope and access. I aslo have the Colt M-16 Bayonet. Just don't what to ask for it. i orderd a Blue Book waiting on it

Anyone know what the current going sell price is for a "blue label" pre-ban colt competition hbar sporter ar15 is??

Serial number starts with CH and number is verified as pre-ban pre 1994 rifle.

All original, very light wear and use-- original box and manual as well.
$1500 buck all day long.
Its a Colt.! I know there are other fine AR makers and brand but it's a Colt.
Go to the next gun show, carry it with you and put a sign on your back, Colt AR $1500.
You'll go home with cash and not the AR.
Just my .02cents

Don't look at what people are asking on Gunbroker, look at the closed auctions and find of what people are actually getting for them. Best way I know of to determine an actual current market value.

something like CH0 07xxx LX009xxx SP357 xxx these are all COLT's plus HB's GS's 005xxx DPMS all prior to 9/94 & uppers heavy dollars now Colt boxes and instructions with pieces. Hearing up to $ 2500.00 and maybe more now !

Recent Posts