Cutting Edge Bullets

RonGW

Would any one have first hand or has info on these bullets for both accuracy and performance? Has any one used the brass bullets and what was your experience in cleaning? They also have solid copper bullets and would like any info on them. Thank You, Ron

Would any one have first hand or has info on these bullets for both accuracy and performance? Has any one used the brass bullets and what was your experience in cleaning? They also have solid copper bullets and would like any info on them. Thank You, Ron

Surely some one has tried these bullets or know of some one who has tried them!!

Ron,

I have shot and hunted with them quite a bit. Seems odd for another bullet manufacture to comment here, but since no one else is I will.

The CE shot quite well for me in the ones that I used. I was not as happy with them for terminal performance.

Since then we started to produce our bullets and designed them to do everthing that we wanted a bullet to do.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.