CURTIS ACTION- Updated with Pictures

Forgive my question if it's already been addressed here, but what
is the diameter of the bolt in the TAC 408 action ?

Chase:

Sorry, I did not go thru the ups and downs in 29 pages...will the 338 and 408 actions be available as full bottom single shots?

Thanks.

Will the Lapua action be available with a regular magnum bolt face? My 300 WBY reamer gives me an OAL of roughly 4.0 inches with the 230's. I am thinking about a 7mm-300 Wby also with lots of FB for the new 195.

Thanks,
Tod

Yes, for that exact reason.

Simplicity and flexibility in design requires brilliance and expertise.

Well done lads.

I hope to one day build a 338 Lapua AI and your receiver looks absolutely superb for my dream project and at a notably better price point than the other top-shelf receivers.

Gentlemen,

Are you be at the Shot Show? If so what booth?

Thanks!

We are not to going to SHOT. We can't afford to lose a weeks worth of production as we are way behind the eight ball already.
We will however, be available during the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA February 6-14. We will not be in attendance every day, but will have product available to view by appointment. I will start a thread with the specifics in a few days.

Can you tell me a bit more about your flush mount mags please. Are they now available? What will they fit? Etc.. thank you

They will work in any bottom metal designed to accept the AI mag, except of course, the bottom metal that hangs down below the stock line...
The first batch of short action mags are heading for hard coat anodizing next week. Should be available to purchase off the website in a few weeks. Long action will follow..

Are there any reviews of the Vector action by chance? I'm very interested in this. How robust is the extraction? I have a TL1 action from Big Horn and the extraction spring keeps dying on me.