• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Crappy situation, have to sell off some personal guns..

I'm glad to see these guns going fast for ya Kirby!! Hate to see the situation but really glad to see this rolling!!

So what alternatives does a small shop have for payment, being able to accept credit cards or similar payment is very helpful in business.
I've used PayPal but it makes me nervous with all the stories I've heard dealing with fire arms stuff. I think with the recent boom in firearms related produces it has naturally drawn some some scum from the bottom of the pond who are trying to skim of some coin, all it does is hurt the guys who need these kind of services the most.

So what alternatives does a small shop have for payment, being able to accept credit cards or similar payment is very helpful in business.

When I go through a reputable gunsmith for my stuff I always pay with a check or money order, whatever the gunsmith is more comfortable with. Credit cards increase the cost of business. Besides, as much time as it takes to get a rifle built you can generally send in a down payment and final payment. Sometimes a few payments in between if the gunsmith is ok with that.

Kirby

For what it's worth I can get you payment in full, now, for that 300AX you're doing for me if you like. Shoot me a PM or email if you're interested.

Bryan

B23,

No need to send money early. My business is in fine financial condition, I have planned for things like this but I just want to recover my emergency fund as soon as I can just in case but no need for customers to pay off projects ahead of finish. That is not fair to you guys. I prefer to have you pay the balance when they are ready to get shipped.

The timing of all this was the biggest problem. I take several hunting trips a year from September to December and as such, I am not in the shop as much as I am normally throughout the rest of the year. As such, I bust it harder then normal from July 4th to end of September because I know that incoming funds will drop a bit over that few month period when I am hunting.

This year, most of that cash is just tied up with Gpal and being away from the shop hunting has limited what I have incoming for the time being. Now that hunting season is over, its back full speed in the shop and I have PLENTY of work to doso that is not a problem. Just have to get production back up and rifles heading out the door and this will only be an annoying memory!!!

Again, want to stress that APS is in no way in financial trouble and I will be around for MANY MANY years to come god willing and with all your help if I keep getting you guys good products worth your investment which is always my number one goal above all else.

Thanks so much for your help and support over the years and we will have many more to come I assure you!!!

Wasn't to concerned you were going anywhere but it's one of those things I know is gonna have to be paid. Pay you now or pay you later doesn't much matter to me cause I'm still gonna need to pay you. :)

The problem, atleast how I see it, with scammers like this is the punishment never fits the crime IMO. The punishment usually is nothing more than a slight inconvenience to these people and they get to move on to the next unsuspecting customer. When it's all said and done I'm sure the loss and inconveniece for you will be far greater than it will be for these *** scammers!!!

i would be glad to pay now. That way i can talk the wife into letting me order that 375am i want. Just let me know what i still owe..gun)

APS 6.5mm WSM XP-100 for sale

Hey guys,

Kind of had a strange situation come up. I sold the custom XP-100 6.5mm WSM that is detailed in the original post of this thread last year. The rifle sold but never left the shop as I was waiting for FFL and shipping instructions.

Well, recently I was contacted by that purchaser of the XP-100 and he asked if I would be willing to take the XP-100 back and put the total he paid for the XP down as a deposit on a new 338 Allen Magnum rifle project. I agreed so I am now relisting the same XP in identical condition as the first time I posted it for sale.

Again, the XP never left my my safe and has not been fired since it was originally posted for sale.

Asking $2100 for the XP-100 including Ziess 4.5-14 1000 yard rapid Z scope.

This is WAY below regular price if someone ordered this XP new and there is ALOT of barrel life left in this barrel. In fact its pretty much broken in and new.

Other features include aluminum receiver bedding block, medium Painkiller muzzle brake(recoil is less then my original 221 Fireball!)

This is a steal guys, As always first come first serve. If your in the market for a serious long range handcannon this would be very hard to beat.

Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] or PM me.