counter sniper crusader?

eddybo

I cant say how rugged they are, but the glass is pretty impressive for the price. The mechanicals seem pretty repeatable. I tried one of those box tests and it worked great. I shoot at 600 and 100 a great deal with my .308 and I just crank on the scope and it seems just as reliable as the super sniper I took off the gun but it has variable power. The lighted reticle is pretty cheesy, but I actually like the scope pretty well. It aint no nightforce or even a leupold but for the money its working out pretty good so far, time will tell.

eddybo

Way better than I expected for the money and hands down better than the super sniper 20x that was on the gun. Not quite on par with a 30mm 4x14x40 leupold, but great for an inexpensive scope. (only other scope I did an actual comparison with because they had basically the same magnification range)

eddybo,

How is the scope at either end of the day?

Also, is it really a Front Focal Plane?

TNX

eddybo

uhhh front focal plane...how the heck do I know if it was air mailed in the front of the plane with a window seat? Thats a good question, but I am not positive what your asking. I think your asking if the size of the recticle will not change in relation to magnification setting. If thats what you mean then the answer is no. The recticle size is dependant on magnification setting.

royinidaho

uhhh front focal plane...how the heck do I know if it was air mailed in the front of the plane with a window seat? Thats a good question, but I am not positive what your asking. I think your asking if the size of the recticle will not change in relation to magnification setting. If thats what you mean then the answer is no. The recticle size is dependant on magnification setting.
Yep, Its FFP.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce