Counter Sniper, 10 x 40 x 50

Crossfire

Does anyone have any experience with this scope? Found one new for $649.00
Lots of stuff going on inside.

hey there...

have never looked through one.... but have seen a lot of reviews on them on other forums... most of the threads i have read on them usually progress to a downward spiral of making fun of the company's marketing strategy focusing on "mall ningas"

take a look at:

Is this place for real??? - The Optics Talk Forums - Page 1

Counter Sniper scopes Review/Test - Sniper's Hide Forums

those two should give you the idea....
i think you are better off spending your money elsewhere... for $650 there are lots of other well known proven scopes made by respected optics brands out there....

orch

John Mcquay (sp) w/ 8541Tactical (LoneWolfUSMC on youtube) is supposed to do an indepth review of the C.S.

Mike w/ CSTactical (large optics dealer) has a youtube review up already....

The general consensus of knowledgeable folks is similar. If they were 1/4 the scope their marketing says they are, they would almost be decent. "military contract overrun." Horse puckey, there are zero records of the military even testing that piece of crap, let alone actually purchasing any.

lightbulbTheir marketing is full of hyperbole & fail, most consider it FAR past false advertisement & they should be punished for it.

Please spend your money on something useful.

I bought a 10-40x50 scope on ebay for $70, minimally used. From what I hear about CS, the one I purchased (NcStar) is probably just as good - for 1/10 the price.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.