Cooper Varmiter

dasslp

I was wondering if anyone could tell me of two or three good places to purchase a Cooper Varmiter rifle? I live in rural New Mexico and would prefer to buy one from a reputable dealer that you hunters trust. It would be better for me to buy out-of-state and avoid the sales tax if possible as I have a friend with an FFL. Any Cooper dealers that you fella's trust would be welcome so I could give them a ring or even e-mail them if possible. Has anyone used gunbroker.com and what were your feelings about them or any online auctions?

Thanks and have a great day, dasslp

I trust me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Give me a call @ 800-522-3314. I'll tell you about the two I have and what's coming. Ask for B.J.

If Bill doesn't have what you want, or you want to gussy it up a little bit, go to www.cooperfirearms.com and give them a call. You will still have to a an FFL dealer locally to recieve it for you. No taxes since Cooper is here in the Big Sky. Hope this helps, good shooting.............
Jim

Can I order directly from Cooper Firearms and have them ship it to my friend with the FFL or do I have to buy from a Cooper Firearms Licensed Dealer? I'm having trouble finding any dealers on the internet and the place I work blocks me from viewing the Cooper website. I really hate it when employers are so narrow minded as to not allow their employees from visiting hunting and rifle sites during office hours (ha ha). Thanks again.

dasslp

Hi Bill,
Can I e-mail you instead of calling today? I don't have a telephone in my office here at work.

dasslp

dasslp
2nd whittakerguns or any other gun for that matter.I think I feel a trip comming up?!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Lefty Lucas

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.