Cooper Warranty changes

From what I've seen, the targets they post with the gun for sale is at 100 yards. They're usually nice 1 holers.
I just went and read about it. It was 42y. Now they are doing them at 50y in the last couple of years.

Just got off the phone with Cooper they no longer rebarrel rifles at a low price it's now going to be around 700.00 or more I have 2 when I bought them it was 125.00 if the barrel was shot out. I have a 28 nosler Excalibur with about 800 rounds down it. That was one reason I bought a 28 nosler from Cooper. I think if that was the warranty when I bought the gun they should back it.
700 to rebarrel from the factory is a very fair price…..stuff is not cheap anymore

Just a thought… current prices leave one 28 Nosler cart at $3.46(ammo seek).
With 800 rounds as a non-reloader, that equates to $2,768.
Which makes more sense? Rebarrel, new gun or a less aggressive cartridge?
Just a thought
Rebarrel to 30/30 and shoot forever. Barrel life of 3.3 million rounds. If it was good enough for John Wayne, it's good enough for you.

I have two Cooper model 52's XLR one in 26 Nosler and one in 300 RUM , I broke my hip and shoulder so I figured I would get some work done on my rifles. I looked for a stock for my RUM because it was built in 2018 it has a more conventional low comb. Scanning the net I could not find a replacement so I called cooper. I felt like I was wasting the lady in customer services time! First she would not listen to me and told me they did not have something in a higher comb or adjustable and sent me to a company that sold a adjustable add on ! Both rifles are well built and accurate but they to work on the customer support. Especially when you want to drop real money on one of their products !

I'm guessing you don't own a Cooper and probably never have. I will give you that they don't test fire them at 100, but the 3 I have all shoot under .5 moa when i do my part. 25/06, 280ai, 300 weatherby mag.
So, are you disputing that their habit of sending out a range card with touching holes and talking about a 1/2" guarantee, while making it very difficult to determine that they shot it at 42y isn't shady?

Or are you just trying to tell me that your wallet is bigger than mine, and a peasant like me could never afford the same guns that you own?

No if you read what i wrote you would have seen i said" I will give you that they don't test fire them at a 100."

The second part of the conversation had nothing to do with who makes the most money. I was saying they do what they say they will do in the real world. You need to lose the chip and talk or write about things you know, not assumptions. thanks.

"I'm guessing you don't own a Cooper and probably never have"

If you detect a chip, it's because you made it about me, not the cooper rifles we are talking about. As far as assumptions, what the heck did I assume? What did I say that was incorrect? The answer is nothing. You came in swinging and now you're pretending that you didn't.