Colorado State Bans Presidential Canidate from 2024

It's become a place where one major metropolitan area control the vote due to quantity....
This is the way ILL. is..... Mn... and Mi.... slowly following suit....
Atlanta GA is going the same way. A lot of Nothern people move to ATL and bring the liberal vote with them. They move to get away from the Crazy Taxes and Policies from Northern States, and then start it all over here. Also the Largest Movie Facility is just south of ATL and all the LA movie people moved here. ATL is totally Blue now and a huge part of GA population.

My class graduated High Skrool in Colorado in '87.

Even back then, people were complaining about "all the ******** California liberals moving here and ******* things up.

I didn't understand what they meant back then, but I obviously do now.

Now Colorado has an openly gay governor, firearm and magazine restrictions, drag queen story time for kids, "pride" parades where sodomites dance in the streets with their privates exposed in front of children, there is an effort to ban lead bullets, there is a marijuana store on nearly every corner, and people driving around high as a kite.

Now Cheyenne is just a suburb of Denver, and they are invading Wyoming. Laramie. Casper. Cody. Jackson.

Wyoming. This is it. The last place to go. Nowhere to escape to. Except maybe Alaska.

Trump.was never going to win Colorado anyway so its a moot loss however its likely the USSC will quash the ruling
You're right on the first point and hopefully the second. What p….s me off is their taking my right of choice away from me and other like minded individuals, we don't even count anymore.

We always wanted and to move out to MT, WY, ID, SD, or Colorado for the beautiful land and hunting & fishing.

Colorado State Supreme Court Bans Presidential Canidate from the 2024 ballot because high poll numbers over current President.
What the Heck is wrong with the officials running that State to take away the Right to Vote for a candidate from the Colorado people???
Colorado is off the list for anything.
California did as well

It's become a place where one major metropolitan area control the vote due to quantity....
This is the way ILL. is..... Mn... and Mi.... slowly following suit....
And Oregon, WA, NV, and growing as locust kalifornicati swarms out of Cali to other urban centers.
Wouldn't that require a pretty large undertaking to amend the constitution?
Not amended, interpreted the meaning.

This is a grandstand play by 7 lib judges, barely passed 4-3, and is going nowhere. "The Colorado ruling was stayed by the same court who issued it. Nothing has changed. The ruling doesn't go into effect. The US Supreme Court will settle this once and for all in January." The Citizen Free Press

Dissenting comments from Chief Justice Boatright and 2 others were so obvious and plain language that it continued to point the spotlight on the biased sham and conspiracy against Donald Trump. And in keeping with the liberal media's agenda of "all the news, all the time, as long as it's only our side that gets presented", I was unable to find Boatwright's statement. I clipped this from one of 40 google hits - 39 of which just simply repeated the news release verbatum.

"All three dissenting opinions cast doubt on the propriety of using Colorado's election procedures to answer the weighty question of a former president's disqualification due to insurrection.

Boatright criticized the decision to litigate Trump's eligibility under the "breakneck pace" of Colorado's expedited elections protocols, and argued the district court proceedings did not even comply with the strict timelines.

Samour went further, calling the hearing in front of Wallace a "procedural Frankenstein." He believed only Congress could authorize the enforcement of Section 3's disqualification provision. Samour contended Trump was not afforded due process and, like Boatright, argued the fast-tracked case inherently disadvantaged Trump.

"There was no fair trial, either," he wrote. "I have been involved in the justice system for thirty-three years now, and what took place here doesn't resemble anything I've seen in a courtroom."

Edit - Found this link - https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...ation/Supreme_Court/Opinions/2023/23SA300.pdf

it's 213 pages so one has to read/scan/search the whole document for dissenting comments.

Last edited:
My friend, I'm not talking about balancing nature, we already lost that with the reintroduction of the wolf. Most likely 75% of the people with liberal voting habits don't even know what their voting for, wolves don't typically attack hikers, but look at a grizzly sow with a cub the wrong way and it's game on. Make that 75% see what the 25% radical left has done and maybe we'll see change. We carry guns for protection, they carry spice

Samour went further, calling the hearing in front of Wallace a "procedural Frankenstein." He believed only Congress could authorize the enforcem
section 3 was written regarding Any officers in military. Trump never was officer

Procedural Frankenstein is a good way of puttin it.

My class graduated High Skrool in Colorado in '87.

Even back then, people were complaining about "all the ******** California liberals moving here and ******* things up.

I didn't understand what they meant back then, but I obviously do now.

Now Colorado has an openly gay governor, firearm and magazine restrictions, drag queen story time for kids, "pride" parades where sodomites dance in the streets with their privates exposed in front of children, there is an effort to ban lead bullets, there is a marijuana store on nearly every corner, and people driving around high as a kite.

Now Cheyenne is just a suburb of Denver, and they are invading Wyoming. Laramie. Casper. Cody. Jackson.

Wyoming. This is it. The last place to go. Nowhere to escape to. Except maybe Alaska.
Went to CO on vacation in 2010, and then again in 2020. It was crazy how much difference that made. There were high people everywhere. Garbage and trash everywhere. People sleeping on blankets about anywhere there was a tree for shade, but hey at least pot is legal there.
Sad sad deal.