Colorado Cattle Association sues over Wolves

It's very disheartening to read about your experience. This seems to be irreversible with the increase of this agenda I'm sorry to say. I live in the people's republic of Washington and reading about the efforts to reintroduce Griz in the northern Cascades looks like they are trying to remove our hunting since they've not achieved taking our guns away….
I believe it's about removing another food source. I seen where a few towns in Colorado have quite a few food banks setup by a church. It seemed like a pretty high number to me. What are those people going to do when they can't even get food from there ? Sure will make for some scary times.

I think they should start using the wolf sympathizers as the wolf conflict minimalization tool, we'd be killing two birds with one stone, the wolf through poison and ridding the state of a bunch of idiots
What's the plan? Feed the sympathizers arsenic first ? Lol 😂 I know one thing I wouldn't want to be caught in a pack of hungry wolves. I sure would hope to have an AR at best.

Well it gets them out of my backyard........As far as I can get without language.