Colorado Cattle Association sues over Wolves

I just hate to think about what the're going to do to our wildlife 20 years from know. We know have a good, huntable population of moose established. Can't imagine what the wolves will do to them. For the most part these moose are acclimated to all the tourists and there dogs with not much fear of them. Can only imagine how that's gonna work out for a cow and baby. I know who will win that one. And that's only the moose population.
Maybe they should high fence Estes Park and put them there to control the elk population and maybe the occasional democrat tourist. LOL!!

I just hate to think about what the're going to do to our wildlife 20 years from know. We know have a good, huntable population of moose established. Can't imagine what the wolves will do to them. For the most part these moose are acclimated to all the tourists and there dogs with not much fear of them. Can only imagine how that's gonna work out for a cow and baby. I know who will win that one. And that's only the moose population.
Maybe they should high fence Estes Park and put them there to control the elk population and maybe the occasional democrat tourist. LOL!!
Say goodbye to your moose population. Got a bunch of units in Idaho now that use to have a thriving moose population and hunting seasons and there is no seasons now.

Say goodbye to your moose population. Got a bunch of units in Idaho now that use to have a thriving moose population and hunting seasons and there is no seasons now.
While vacationing in Dubious Wyoming I was talking to a woman that worked in Jackson hole. Before reintroduction of wolves she would see a dozen moose on her commute one way. Now she may see one a week.
The amount of grizzly bears probably aren't helping either.

The moose go first. Washington should be closing units or at least dropping permits.

I think they want to blame it on hunting when they are completely gone.

At some point the so called sportsmans groups need to step up, and demand what we're paying for.

While vacationing in Dubious Wyoming I was talking to a woman that worked in Jackson hole. Before reintroduction of wolves she would see a dozen moose on her commute one way. Now she may see one a week.
The amount of grizzly bears probably aren't helping either.
Dubois.
Spellcheck apparently hasn't heard of it.

Pray you don't get them.Ruinwd it for my son and I locale have to travel to hunt.Did many long 5-15 mile hikes and barely cut sign.Didnt see a bull our mature buck during rifle.Like game didn't exist,cut wolf track everywhere.Cat tracks last 2 days out