Chris Reid Frozen Fiber Carbon wrapped barrels

he just messaged me and said he would refund in 15 days or produce a barrel in 30... neither of which I believe because I have been put off so many times. So I guess step 2 is getting the bank involved by filing a claim

That sucks. Hope you get it resolved quickly. Been through a cluster like this once. Gunsmith simply stopped communications.
Never again...

The update is he is unable or refuses to refund my money today and I am not giving him any more time because I am done with the string of broken promises. I took my statement to the bank along with screen shots of all correspondence and she said I should have my money back in a day or 2. So hopefully that is the case.

Kinda sucks but at least you got your money back. Only dealings I had with him was while he was still at Benchmark. I tried to contact him after I got my barreled action from them and never got a response, so I moved on.

I have a similar deal with diablo rifles!!! Been waiting over a year for smith work. I supplied the gun except new barrel and stock. Same thing lack of communication sucks.