Cartridge Decisions! O My!!

you got that right the extra weight is nothing in the bbl lengths and adds to the range and velocities..Don't have many 24 in bbl long guns most are 26 or 28 in and a few 30 in tube ones. How you like your 30-378- Love mine Hunt with-out the brake. Range work with the brake at the camp. My buddy from Salomon Brothers has a place in IDAHO bitterroot area adjacent to state land. Hunted that area many years back before he bot the acres out there with his bonus wall street money, my camp in up-state NY.

Now just want to get boat back in water- TUNA time soon- stripers in the Hudson Ricer now.

Last edited:
download (3).jpeg

you got that right the extra weight is nothing in the bbl lengths and adds to the range and velocities..Don't have many 24 in bbl long guns most are 26 or 28 in and a few 30 in tube ones. How you like your 30-378- Love mine Hunt with-out the brake. Range work with the brake at the camp. My buddy from Salomon Brothers has a place in IDAHO bitterroot area adjacent to state land. Hunted that area many years back before he bot the acres out there with his bonus wall street money, my camp in up-state NY.

Now just want to get boat back in water- TUNA time soon- stripers in the Hudson Ricer now.
I love mine, I've had it since 98 I believe, i hunt with it and use a 6.5 PRC for shooing steel along with a Wby .243 Super Varmint Master, man what a nice Wby that one is... good luck with the tuna's n stripers! our streams are just about all thawed gonna be some hungry trout...