Carbon six

Since I was asking for feedback I feel I owe it to the rest now that I have mine and have shot it a bit.

The process of ordering and few minor customer service things frustrated me a bit. Wait time was right at 4 months (close to quoted).

Shoots fast and well. Didn't have much copper build up at break in either. Overall
happy how it turned out.

Attachments

• F115F928-BDC7-4702-A2C3-1E461E8EC0CD.jpeg
    F115F928-BDC7-4702-A2C3-1E461E8EC0CD.jpeg
    345.8 KB · Views: 155
I'm still waiting on mine due to no fault on their part, they shipped it right at 3 months which was better than quoted but UPS lost it. So now they are working on a new one for me but with Deer season in 3 weeks I'm crossing my fingers hoping it gets here before then.

I ordered two in August during a sale. I got them Saturday almost 5 months to the day. They really look great and I got the featherweight versions for a swithch lug set up. I did feel like I had to be the squeaky wheel. In the end one of their guys was very forthcoming to their challenges with personnel and shipping. I have to say he kept his word and found my barrels that had been completed and got them shipped right after he got back from the shot show.

Recent Posts