ducky

6 of one, ½ dozen of the other? I'm interested in buying my first carbin fiber wrapped barrel. Are they pretty much equal or does one stand above the rest, or should I look elswhere?

I'm thinking Savage or Remage prefit, 1:8 6 Creed, 18" Sendero, threaded for my suppressor.

ducky

Looked at the Hells Canyon site, there isn't a whole lot of info there.

couesaddict

I've got a proof and a hells canyon. Both shoot great. Proof barrels are generally more readily available if they make the twist you're looking for. They didn't make a tight twist 25cal at the time I was in the market for one so I went with HC. It was a long wait for the barrel but I really like it. No experience with carbon six.

nal3470

Carbon six had a couple proofs be bad but they dud fix there pblm by putting me a new barrel on after 4 month wait

highdrum

I have proof, HCA, and 1 carbon six. No problems with any of em. All accurate with handloads, all light weight. A new company, Paradigm Carbon, is coming out and im pretty excited about their barrels. Will be ordering one on black Friday.

Sevy

I have proof, HCA, and 1 carbon six. No problems with any of em. All accurate with handloads, all light weight. A new company, Paradigm Carbon, is coming out and im pretty excited about their barrels. Will be ordering one on black Friday.

I can’t seems to find any carbon barrels on the website except for proof research. I’m probably looking in the wrong place.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.