Carbon Cleaner Test Picture Heavy

Hey, thanks for the informative and detailed answer. Too bad the EPA doesn't do something useful, like regulate something truly harmful such as this, instead of depriving us of many other chemicals for which there are no real useful alternatives.

Speaking of getting poisoned while welding; twice in my life I got nailed by galvanized metal. Man, that is NOT fun!!

Thanks again,
Vettepilot

No it is not fun I don't like milk but for some reason drinking milk helps with that . An old welder helped me with that one fifty years ago .

Hey, thanks for the informative and detailed answer. Too bad the EPA doesn't do something useful, like regulate something truly harmful such as this, instead of depriving us of many other chemicals for which there are no real useful alternatives.

Speaking of getting poisoned while welding; twice in my life I got nailed by galvanized metal. Man, that is NOT fun!!

Thanks again,
Vettepilot
I was just talking about zinc poisoning with my dad yesterday, he got the china virus right now and said it's a little worse than zinc poisoning from welding

Wishing your father the best birdiemc , my niece tested positive 3 weeks ago was getting better and tested negative twice , went back to work and now tests positive again and has phenomena from it . It acts strangely and is different for everyone. She's 41 doesn't smoke and isn't overweight or have any underlying health issues .

Wishing your father the best birdiemc , my niece tested positive 3 weeks ago was getting better and tested negative twice , went back to work and now tests positive again and has phenomena from it . It acts strangely and is different for everyone. She's 41 doesn't smoke and isn't overweight or have any underlying health issues .
I've been in quarantine the last week and a half from rona and for me it's not as bad as the flu but more than a cold. What I noticed about it is one day I felt good, did more the next day, then the next day, feel bad again. It apparently takes time to fully recover and I work at a fertilizer bulk plant for farmers to get custom fertilizer mixes and weld/fabricate at work and home so my lungs ain't the best either. I'm still short of breath talking. We're all going to have to learn to live and adapt with this stuff....you can't put your life on hold for every little thing. If god wants you, he's going to take you, that's how I look at rona.

I've been in quarantine the last week and a half from rona and for me it's not as bad as the flu but more than a cold. What I noticed about it is one day I felt good, did more the next day, then the next day, feel bad again. It apparently takes time to fully recover and I work at a fertilizer bulk plant for farmers to get custom fertilizer mixes and weld/fabricate at work and home so my lungs ain't the best either. I'm still short of breath talking. We're all going to have to learn to live and adapt with this stuff....you can't put your life on hold for every little thing. If god wants you, he's going to take you, that's how I look at rona.
Exactly how I feel about it...if my time is up then it's up, that's up to God not me. However, that said, when it i my time I hope it ain't something I despise like the china virus....

Exactly how I feel about it...if my time is up then it's up, that's up to God not me. However, that said, when it i my time I hope it ain't something I despise like the china virus....
Yeah, I hear you, the commie virus that we the tax payers probably payed to develop!

sorry guys lol, got a little off topic.....back to it

I got some brake clean I'm going to try later, but I'd say I'll stick with boretech products, no smell, works great, fast and as far as I know, it don't mess up paint or any sort of finish on stocks, I have no proof if it does or don't though.

That's plain and simple an awesome test, scrounged around and found the CLR and can't wait to use it. This means the #9 will be my full time cologne for going out on the town. Thank you for the test.
Lol.
Do you have stainless steel or chrome molly barrels?
If they're chrome molly I would test it first on something not very important... I don't know if I would use clr on my chrome molly barrels, do some research.
You can use #9 to "wash" the clr out to neutralize .....I use rubbing alcohol

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.