Bushnell VS Bushnell. Want opinions

BlackWolfK9

I have choice of either the ERS 6-24x50(ET6245FJ) and the LRHS 4.5-18x44 mil/mil. For those who've looked or shot through both, which would you prefer given the choice. Both are FFP, good range of mag, and both are 30mm. Pro's and cons of both. And it has to be a bushnell. i got a credit through bushnell that i have to use, otherwise i might have considered other brands. Maybe even the DMR?? Only reason i havent seriously considered it is b/c i would have to buy new rings and bases. If the DMR were leaps and bounds better than both, i would maybe consider biting the bullet and buying new rings and bases. Thanks for you help guys.

btw, going on a .300 win mag Sendero SF II.

*Cross posted from the hide*

I've got the 6-24 with the G2 reticule. I have not gotten to stretch it out but I've really enjoyed it hunting the last two years. Very clear, has always tracked very well. Gathers light well. Gets kinda dark fast at 24x take it back to 20x and it's much brighter. Got mine on a huge sale but I would purchase again.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.