Bushnell LRHS-2 Tenebraex Scope covers

30 Hart

Anyone try these covers on the LRHS-2. I see they make it for the original but will they fit the 2? What are you running besides butler creek and how is it performing. Scope comes this week and I'd like something, thanks!!!

yes, they're the same. But Aadlands kick their butt.......

IMG_6312.JPG

i like the vortex ones as they lay completely flat on the scope and dont block my turrets. i run them on a couple scopes but none are the LRSH. you can usually get them for about $40 for the set. i'm getting away from butler creek because they dont always fit snug on the objective and eyepiece. i've lost several in the field when they get caught on brush.

never tried the aadmount ones but i bet they're solid too.

Huntsman,

What are these Aadlands made from, looks like some thermal plastic??? How snug do they fit your Bushnell??

Thanks much!
I had these on my XRS and they are hard plastic they have a screw with tension and that's how they stay on...super durable just a little big and blocky and the high flip objective swivel will block the view on turrets from complete prone position. Guy is an aerospace engineer and makes these in his spare time and they are as durable as they come

I had these on my XRS and they are hard plastic they have a screw with tension and that's how they stay on...super durable just a little big and blocky and the high flip objective swivel will block the view on turrets from complete prone position. Guy is an aerospace engineer and makes these in his spare time and they are as durable as they come
Appreciate the feedback!!! đź‘Ť

Ever try rotating the ocular cover 90 degrees CW?

After many years using Butler Creek, I just started switching to Vortex covers for their adaptability and close fit. I have one set of NF, which I think are made by Tenebraex, and they don't close or seal properly and are expensive in comparison. Butler Creeks tend to lose their "snap" over time and start opening on their own.

I have a BUSHNELL Elite LRTS 4.5 - 21 x 44 with a G3 illuminated reticle. (It's almost the same as the LRHS.)
My caps are Vortex so I can use their holdover discs on the ocular lens cap.