Burris veracity

I had an old Euro Diamond that one of my AR10s shook the inside loose. Sent it for repairs, no-go for parts non-availability. Theu sent Veracity for replacement.

So far I have no complaints. Tracks welll, just range time, lots of it with M118 LR ammo, the same ammo that shook the Euro Diamond loose.

I'd save a few more bucks and get a zeiss v4. I have a vortex hst and it's adequate at best, have a lht, I don't like the reticule . My brother had the vx3. Wasn't impressed. the Zeiss is the real deal budget long range scope

I have the HSLR in the 50mm on a 300RUM. It works. I find the BDC dots somewhat useless on mine. I dial and this is the 1/2 MOA per click with an exposed turret version one. But it works and I run 220 to 230 grain bullets so the recoil is not light.

I have 2 burris 3x15x50 Veracity and a Viper 6x24x50 HSLR. I will probably sell the Viper so I can fund a Veracity for that rifle.

I would also look at the Meopta Optika 6.

What are your thoughts on this one?

Don't know if you're still looking but I have a Veracity 3-15 and a Viper PST 6-24 ffp. I'd get rid of either for a reasonable price or you could buy both and compare them for yourself! PM me if interested.

Anyone have any experience with the Burris Veracity? I'm deciding between the Leupold VX3 series, vortex viper HS series the the Burris Veracity. Any input would be great.

If anyone has anything for sale that they would recommend. Let me know.
look at ARKEN

Whoa!!! Those scopes are monsters and heavy AF! (Like all tactical scopes)
How do they compare in regards clarity and tracking with the others suggested in this thread?
They have a new hunting line that is pretty light and I believe under $400. They have Japanese glass but assembled in China. I still believe you get what you pay for. You know what they say buy once cry once.

They have a new hunting line that is pretty light and I believe under $400. They have Japanese glass but assembled in China. I still believe you get what you pay for. You know what they say buy once cry once.
I bought one of those new Signature Series 2-10x (China) last year or so when they came out for my 7mm-08 to shoot coyotes with 120's.
I have too many rifles to afford higher end glass on all so I sprang $375 for one to try. I don't dial it since I doubt it'll hold consistency. I zeroed at 200 yds running 3000ish fps and I use the E3 Ballistic reticle and my hits out to 500 yards are really close on steel. Killed pigs and javalina out beyond 200 yards.
Glass is really good for the price and the weight is on the light side.
The ocular is big giving a good sight picture but a high lift bolt handle will get close.

I have Veracity and Steiner (which are the basically the same) on other deer hunting rifles and are not lightweights but have very good glass and have held zero for years of hunting since mounted.

So I was thinking about staying away from Adkin but now they came out with a new line that really peaks my interest and it tags all the options. It's there EPL4 4x16x44. Probably would prefer a 50mm but I have a 44mm on another rig and it's fine. States it has ED glass, zero stop, FFP, very tactile turret clicks, weight is only 23.7 oz and it comes in at the same price as the Vortex listed above. Also 30mm with 86MOA elevation. Major improvement over the previous generation I think as for the weight.

So I was thinking about staying away from Adkin but now they came out with a new line that really peaks my interest and it tags all the options. It's there EPL4 4x16x44. Probably would prefer a 50mm but I have a 44mm on another rig and it's fine. States it has ED glass, zero stop, FFP, very tactile turret clicks, weight is only 23.7 oz and it comes in at the same price as the Vortex listed above. Also 30mm with 86MOA elevation. Major improvement over the previous generation I think as for the weight.
That just became an interesting scope to me 😏