Bumpstocks banned

BTW wasn't the law above called "The Clinton Crime Bill"? He should have spent more time with Monica
Just so you know, l literally laughed so hard I inhaled my coffee and it came out my nose when I read that. Indeed he should have spent more time with Monica and less with Hitler-y

No kidding, wouldn't it be nice if every SES and GS-15 at the ATF and DOJ had someone like that to keep them focused on more "important matters"
Maybe we should start a "Gofundme" page and make it happen. Might be more effective than Political Contributions as long as we could find Patriotic, properly trained, candidates for the job. This thread has gone past the point of no return. RESET!!!

Before Regulations are put into place (hence the 90 day grace period) they are put out for public comment. Maybe you should put your 2 cents in, about how you feel about the ban.
Yeah, those public comments worked so well last time, considering the leftie minions got on there and blew it up because their hack college professor overlords, and the mainstream media taking morons told them to. And even after all that, there were still more "no's" than there was "yes" to the ban. And they STILL went ahead with it. Sound familiar? Deja Vu? Yep, just like that *** Charlie Rangel did in 1986 with the Hughes Amendment. He took a vocal vote, where there were more Nay's opposing the Hughes Amendment, and he stole the vote and passed it anyway...Being the crooked scumbag democrat that he is.

So there is still a commentary period? Where is it at? I'd like to add my comments as well and see who else I can get too contribute

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.