Bullets Getting Stuck In Barrel

I understand the possible short throat issue but why would it happen to just one or two rounds out of a box of 20? Seems like if it was a barrel issue then it would happen everytime…sorry for the rookie questions its just my first time dealing with this

Curious, does this happen on the first round or subsequent rounds that were in magazine? If this is happening on subsequent rounds from the magazine, it could be the factory ammo has insufficient neck tension causing the bullets to lengthen the COAL on recoil which then will engage lands when cycled into chamber. Either way, I still would not fire any more factory ammo until the problem has been clearly identified and resolved. Jamming the lands with factory ammo can lead to disaster real fast. Heck, same with reloads unless specifically loaded for a jam which then accounts for pressure, hopefully across all temperatures.

6 mm creed moor chambers
H ornady saami and match the match is tight and has ben giving others problems also

I understand the possible short throat issue but why would it happen to just one or two rounds out of a box of 20? Seems like if it was a barrel issue then it would happen everytime…sorry for the rookie questions its just my first time dealing with this

Not all factory ammo is created equal...even in the same box.

Before the return to Ruger, mine jammed every bullet into the lands, afterwards it was occasional and only left marks on the bullets and hasn't pulled but one out of the brass. I have spoke to Ruger and have a RMA, but trying to decide if it warrants return.

Bullet is jammed hard, or you have very little neck tension or both. Have you found the distance to the lands for this gun and load? Personally I will never jam a bullet, even if it shoots one hole group like that, to easy for a disaster.
these are all factory loads

Check your seating depth of the bullet, sounds like you are jamming them into the lands, if fired this way you usually have higher pressure then normal, BE CAREFUL WHEN RELOADING AMMO!!!! If this is factory ammo that gives you the problem GO SEE A GUNSMITH!!!!
Yeah I'm gonna agree with you on this. I think they are seated to long. Maybe he needs to check his resizing die as well. I mainly neck size only. Every now and then I have to do a full length resize.

Bullet is jammed hard, or you have very little neck tension or both. Have you found the distance to the lands for this gun and load? Personally I will never jam a bullet, even if it shoots one hole group like that, to easy for a disaster.
Agreed. I don't even chase the lands too often any more. I don't shoot Berger vlds which I hear need that…but I learned the hard way about that when I was young and just into handloading as Berger was all the rage and every source was saying "kiss the lands". Ended up launching a 180 ballistic tip at 3460 fps out of a .300 win mag, had to open bolt with a mallet and the primer was out of the case. When your .300 win performs like a .30-378 something went wrong haha!

Since the OP said it was a used prefit I tend to think the chamber was cut with the older (pre saami) spec reamer. Those ran with a .275 neck and a shorter freebore then the current sammi spec reamer. Either way like others have said get it to a smith.