Bullet Market Advice

From a business side of things it's highly recommended that you have a registerd patent for any development you do regarding this endevour. Without patents people could copy your designs and potentially profit from your design work which has already been done.

From a business side of things it's highly recommended that you have a registerd patent for any development you do regarding this endevour. Without patents people could copy your designs and potentially profit from your design work which has already been done.

Thanks for chiming in. We have a design patent filed now and are working on a provisional now. The rbbt design I believe is long past any patentable works along with conventional boat tail. This is the reason we are considering marketing this style of bullet. We can run our design in these style bullets and not worry about stepping on any toes.

Also I want to mention that I have had a conversation with Len about my posts in this subject. We have not marketed anything at this point and are not quite ready. As soon as we are ready to sell merchandise we will become LRH sponsors. Don't want anyone to think I am bypassing the sponsorship. This really is the only site I go to and very much respect the membership here. Anything we do will be announced here first.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.