Bug out bag

I think war is likely. I think the ultimate reason for the war would be to act as a distraction and an excuse for resetting the financial system which is already on it's knees. Everything we are told is a lie and a scam.

If you have money in the bank it is not your money.... The money is not even there even if it is your money. And the money never existed in the first place,. It's fake money.

View attachment 551456

Real money is gold and silver, nothing else.

Good point…..Certainly barter is a way to survive, however never underestimate the benefits of trade skills and foods! memtb

Good point…..Certainly bater is a way to survive, however never underestimate the benefits of trade skills and foods! memtb
Gold and silver don't have much use in a SHTF scenario. They are wealth preservation for when the dust settles.

Gold and silver are what you get after you have taken care of everything else.

If Gold is good enough for Jesus it's good enough for me. :)

IMG_4354.JPG

I'll just stick to my over sized garden with fresh vegetables year round and all good neighbors with other resources that would be useful. In the event it was nuclear, I wouldn't have to worry about it being in between a few major military installations including Bragg and Lejuene that I'm sure are critical targets being SF bases.

if things really did go down, money or gold will lose all value.
good and services will be the new currency. what can you do for me or what can you trade me.
money is just colored paper and gold cannot make any useful tool

Over the last 4000 years Gold has seen countless currencies collapse, it will always be valued.

I'm not giving you food for gold in a survival situation, I can assure you that.
I would not want your food in a survival situation, in fact I would want nothing to do with you are anyone else.

I have said this already but I will say it again just for you...

Gold and silver don't have much use in a SHTF scenario. They are wealth preservation for when the dust settles.

Gold and silver are what you get after you have taken care of everything else.

In any case I can provide my own food
IMG_4719.JPG
IMG_4720.JPG
IMG_4725.JPG
IMG_4742.JPG

Last edited:
I'll just stick to my over sized garden with fresh vegetables year round and all good neighbors with other resources that would be useful. In the event it was nuclear, I wouldn't have to worry about it being in between a few major military installations including Bragg and Lejuene that I'm sure are critical targets being SF bases.
Dad was stationed in Fort Bragg in the 50's and again in the 60's.I would guess the main military bases will get hit first.
Hope this all not really going to happen but I expect it will,some day.