BROWNING X-BOLT LONG RANGE 300 RUM 1/8 TWIST

you are getting good groups ? i tried the 220 eldx but in the factory ammo and my gun dosent like it
625 yards first shot on right was figuring out the wind. It's definitely working for me! I also reside in canuckistan!

Attachments

• 6032256E-EB4F-4431-ABF1-068D6CC31C40.jpeg
    6032256E-EB4F-4431-ABF1-068D6CC31C40.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
I'd look at the stock as well and the way it's sitting/setup on the bench(lead sled?), my 700 factory stocks were replaced with HS precision stocks, that I cleaned up and did some light polishing and clean up on. Even if it wasn't needed it made me feel better.

Make sure to torque to specs(I've e seen wacky groups with stocks/scopes that were not torqued properly as well).

I get great results(1/2 moa) in my 300RUM(s) with the 200gr accubond, retumbo 91- 93.5gr(over max listed, so work up) @3.700" the nodes I found in my guns for length were 3.675 - 3.715.

I figured out the jam length, then worked backwards until I found a length that gave me what I was looking for(grouping) and would fit in the mag, I'm using Nosler brass, WLRM primers.

The 180 AB with 100gr retumbo@ 3.700" works well in both of my 700s, obviously you will also need to check the length in your guns chamber/mag.

Or usps just package and mail them They don't X-ray the mail.
The USPS will not ship ammo. If one tries, it is breaking the law. People break the law every day, but getting caught has consequences.
UPS & Fed Ex will ship ammo, but it is regulated by law: 49 C.F.R. §172+ The shipper must complete a form and sign it + putting the onus and liability on the shipper.
One can send hand loads. We know it's a big liability risk to give your hand loads to anyone, especially if you have just met him on an Internet forum

so I emailed browning and got an answer pretty quick, thats what they said:

''Good Afternoon,
The 1/8 twist is going to prefer the Heavier weight bullets, We have heard good things about the 210 Nosler Accubond long-range, the Berger 215 VLD hunting and the 212 Hornady ELDX.
Best regards''

I found a guy that is willing to try some loads for me. I will share all your info with him !! thans guys and will let you know

hopefully i find a good load or the problem :(
Try Barnes factory loads as well, literally any of them. I know for a fact that X-Bolts shoot great with their ammo. I don't know why they just do.

The USPS will not ship ammo. If one tries, it is breaking the law. People break the law every day, but getting caught has consequences.
UPS & Fed Ex will ship ammo, but it is regulated by law: 49 C.F.R. §172+ The shipper must complete a form and sign it + putting the onus and liability on the shipper.
One can send hand loads. We know it's a big liability risk to give your hand loads to anyone, especially if you have just met him on an Internet forum
The biggest problem is we both are in Canada and the rules and regulations are quite hard to get around. Powder shipments are only via courier with hefty shipping charges. Don't worry with sleepy your going to find out what it's like living in the United States of Ameristan! It's a slippery slope and we are well aware of how fast this can happen with latte crowd voting for what they deem as making sense without taking into account the effects on others rights and inherent rights that you Americans have in your constitution! Not trying to be rude just letting you know how good you have it right now! Stay vigilant my friends! Now I will get off my soapbox. 🤣🤣

The biggest problem is we both are in Canada and the rules and regulations are quite hard to get around. Powder shipments are only via courier with hefty shipping charges. Don't worry with sleepy your going to find out what it's like living in the United States of Ameristan! It's a slippery slope and we are well aware of how fast this can happen with latte crowd voting for what they deem as making sense without taking into account the effects on others rights and inherent rights that you Americans have in your constitution! Not trying to be rude just letting you know how good you have it right now! Stay vigilant my friends! Now I will get off my soapbox. 🤣🤣
Unfortunately, vigilance does little when one is in the (not a) minority.

Unfortunately, vigilance does little when one is in the (not a) minority.
Or when they capitulate to every little and or new "law" some lawyer/politician gets on the books.

If people are going to be all about following directions because its the "law" I generally mention things like this. To be clear I think there are rules and laws that are needed and have a purpose just as the I feel the opposite is true.