Browning X-Bolt Long Range Hunter Review

I purchased a Browning Long Range Hunter in 270 WSM with a 26-inch Barrel. I got a load worked up that was a half inch Moa. I put a bipod on the rifle and the POI changed 3 inches to the left at 100 yds. I called technical support at Browning and the man was rude, made fun of me and talked down to me and told me maybe I should invest in a stock because maybe mine was just a base model stock and you get what you pay for which blew me away because I thought I bought a rifle that had a nice stock on it. He offered no help or suggestions. Even though the stock was floated one side had a lot more room than the other side. After several days of messing with it I found out what the problem was. I love the gun but the way they treated me at Browning I will never purchase another one

I purchased a Browning Long Range Hunter in 270 WSM with a 26-inch Barrel. I got a load worked up that was a half inch Moa. I put a bipod on the rifle and the POI changed 3 inches to the left at 100 yds. I called technical support at Browning and the man was rude, made fun of me and talked down to me and told me maybe I should invest in a stock because maybe mine was just a base model stock and you get what you pay for which blew me away because I thought I bought a rifle that had a nice stock on it. He offered no help or suggestions. Even though the stock was floated one side had a lot more room than the other side. After several days of messing with it I found out what the problem was. I love the gun but the way they treated me at Browning I will never purchase another one
I also have a xbolt long range 270wsm. I was shooting 1/2. Moa. Now I'm throwing the first shot 2" left and the next two are touching. It has done this twice in a row on two different days. Chronograph extreme spread was only 6fps. Just wondering what problem you found with yours. I'm trouble shooting mine now.
Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.