Brass storage & Organization

I use ziplock bags to store my brass.One thing I like to store the bags of brass in is a heavy duty file cabinet.Shop around and sometimes you can find good used ones for around $25 or so.These things are great because they are strong enough to handle a lot of weight,have sliding doors and have a small foot print for what they hold.I just keep them in my garage.
20220810_135531.jpg
20220810_135319.jpg

I use ziplock bags to store my brass.One thing I like to store the bags of brass in is a heavy duty file cabinet.Shop around and sometimes you can find good used ones for around $25 or so.These things are great because they are strong enough to handle a lot of weight,have sliding doors and have a small foot print for what they hold.I just keep them in my garage.View attachment 442606View attachment 442607
That's toooooooi ccooooolllllll!

Just large plastic storage containers holding it all in zip lock bags with a yellow note inside. I have a list on the end of the tub that shows me what brass and quantity is inside. I also have one for all dirty brass. My range stuff goes in clear storage totes never in boxes. I would not have enough shelf space to stack my good brass in individual ammo/storage boxes. I have loaded ammo for all the guns on shelves in ammo boxes, and after a box is full of empties I transfer them to the dirty brass tote.

I use ziplock bags to store my brass.One thing I like to store the bags of brass in is a heavy duty file cabinet.Shop around and sometimes you can find good used ones for around $25 or so.These things are great because they are strong enough to handle a lot of weight,have sliding doors and have a small foot print for what they hold.I just keep them in my garage.View attachment 442606View attachment 442607
You Texans, go big or go home :D. Hanging file folders with tabs noting each cartridge would be nice. Hang the bags in the folders somehow.

You Texans, go big or go home :D. Hanging file folders with tabs noting each cartridge would be nice. Hang the bags in the folders somehow.
No need for hanging file folders,just fill each drawer with each type of cartridge.The more room you have,the more you buy to fill the drawer so you don't have a lot of wasted space🤣

What's the best way y'all have found to store and organize brass to keep lots separate and easy to identify? Right now, I'm using a combination of old coffee cans and ziplock bags. I figure there has to be a better way.

Thanks!
Last Christmas I got a $100 gift card for Harbor Freight, and Harbor Freight was having a sale on their plastic Bunker Hill 30cal ammo cans. Buy one get #2 half off. I bought a ton of em. They are tough the latch mechanism and hinge are robust and they stack nicely I label the top and front with whats in them. They have a water tight seal around the lid as well. Regular price back then was $4.19 each. The 50cal cans were $2 more.

Last Christmas I got a $100 gift card for Harbor Freight, and Harbor Freight was having a sale on their plastic Bunker Hill 30cal ammo cans. Buy one get #2 half off. I bought a ton of em. They are tough the latch mechanism and hinge are robust and they stack nicely I label the top and front with whats in them. They have a water tight seal around the lid as well. Regular price back then was $4.19 each. The 50cal cans were $2 more.
I use those for bulk loaded 223 and 9mm with desiccant bags thrown in. They are great.

C0EDA266-AAB2-4467-8C1C-D5666492139C.jpeg

I use the Harbor Freight boxes as well. I use ziplock bags and store in the Harbor Freight boxes with the O ring seal. Easy to store and get density.