Brass Drying Rack

In Wallyworld with wife looking for craft projects for granddaughters and stumbled across this thread spool rack organizer that takes up very little room and made of wood so cannot cause any issues with metal. Looks like a perfect drying rack for brass after liquid cleaning processes. It will hold 60 pieces of brass in vertical so allow really great drying. Of course the one I picked up was missing a peg!🤣

$9.99! But they ALL sorts of ones on line so you can grab exactly what you need!
LINK: Walmart Thread Spool Racks

My re-purpose for the day!

View attachment 303325
Good idea. After annealing and quenching I lay wet cases over A/C or heater vents, depending on time of year. The next morning they are dry. Enough registers in floor to dry 200 cases or more at a time.

In Wallyworld with wife looking for craft projects for granddaughters and stumbled across this thread spool rack organizer that takes up very little room and made of wood so cannot cause any issues with metal. Looks like a perfect drying rack for brass after liquid cleaning processes. It will hold 60 pieces of brass in vertical so allow really great drying. Of course the one I picked up was missing a peg!🤣

$9.99! But they ALL sorts of ones on line so you can grab exactly what you need!
LINK: Walmart Thread Spool Racks

My re-purpose for the day!

View attachment 303325
$16.00 shipped to your door is a pretty good deal if it serves your purpose.
I lay mine on a bath towel on top of a wheeled cart and put them outside, our Arizona sun and low humidity dries them in short order.
That works rather well here in NY too. I've been drying cases in the sun for some time now.

I roll the brass in a towel, then transfer to a dry towel on the floor. I spread them out so there is just one layer and put a box fan blowing across them for an hour or so. Then roll and spread again with the fan blowing for another hour and then their ready to go.

I roll the brass in a towel, then transfer to a dry towel on the floor. I spread them out so there is just one layer and put a box fan blowing across them for an hour or so. Then roll and spread again with the fan blowing for another hour and then their ready to go.
Ain't nobody got time for that. I put them in a towel and shake/towel dry as best I can and then 20-30 minutes in the dryer and done.

I anneal after washing mine, helps to dry them. Note also that I took them in towel and tap them upside down first on the towel. Sometimes blow them off with air compressor.