BOTW Divorces Berger & Marries Nosler

They are with Derek Betz, he owns a shop in minot, John porter is up there, as far as killing an animal @2 miles with a Botw rifle, im afraid your friend was pulling your leg, their rifles are very accurate and really sweet to shoot, Earl does an awesome job putting them together, but its still just a rifle, not an artillery piece. Let me see if I can track down Derek's# if ya want.
Haha ya, he was telling this to a group of people and once he left i was raising my BS flag, LOL.

I was kicked off of the Botw facebook page for saying some of the same things... along with calling Dean Taylor out on calling a 338rum with a black stock a "Black Gun" . Very interesting everything I argued with them about online and in person both they are now supporting.... now if they just switch to Leopold scopes and fire Latt and Dean I'll be able to stomach watching the show again. gun)

I only watch the shows with John Porter on. Its gone downhill a lot since the Davidson brothers left for their own show.

Site says out of stock already.
Doesn't take long in the current state. Seems like anytime anyone has any reloading components in stock they are gone in a flash.

Did your order actually go through? Or did you get an email later saying they were backordered or out of stock?
Yep it went through, i just got an email about 15 mins ago saying they have shipped. I will let you know how it goes, it may be awhile though, these are for an upcoming build and will be atleast another month, probably two. I do have a 308 win i can shoot a couple through into some milk jugs to test for expansion, i know Woodycreek has tested them, http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f28/min-max-210-alr-113536/index2.html

I checked the website that has/had the 210s and they jacked their prices way up from last night, they were $69.99/100 and now they are $75/100. glad i got my order in but i dont think i will be doing any more business with them if they jack their prices up when they see some demand. :rolleyes:

$70.00/100 a little pricey compared to 215 bergers at $53.00/100. I think I will stick with the Bergers unless the noslers are gonna pack out my elk.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.