Body die or full length sizing die to bump shoulder .002

These?

I am having problems setting my 300 weatherby mag shoulder back .002 consistently
I either go over or not much at all.
Would a body die make that step easier?
That's how I do it,ate you annealing your brass they will be much more consistent if you do

I have not found a body die yet.All are out of stock or to back order.
338 dude At first I did not anneal every time so I tried it on several and not much luck yet.Still not consistent yet.
I like MagnumMania's point about the case radius being so different it has to take time to bump back so I plan on using his idea and see if it works for me.I contacted Redding and asked about the body die and he even gave me the part number but no one has it in stock.
The radius on the 300 Weatherby Mag is so different but now I have Redding Competition shell holders coming and will try them out.

Update on Redding bushing FL sizing die. The smith showed me my errors of ways. I was able to size the neck to the start shoulder. It takes 3 different bushing to step down to 6mm from 280 or 7mm. So I am going to order out 2 more 280AI FL dies. 1 for the steps, and 1 final bumping the shoulder back after fire forming. Like I said I figured it was me and not every using bushing dies.

I have had to use to waiting. It's like waiting for a rifle to get built. I don't know if getting equipment is any faster or not anymore. So we have to bare it. I am beginning to think that H1000 is just a thing of the past.